Yellow | Where does everyone work (renamed from Attention all yrc employees)

Please update your profile to show your status in the company. Non union YRCW employee's are allowed to post. Just list your status as non union and your job as ie; clerk, dispatcher, etc. We are going to weed out some of the non YRCW posters, but we need your help, because we don't always recognize your posting name. If your post is New Penn, or Holland specific, please post it on that board. Thanks in advance for your help. TB staff.

Just to reiterate....

Update your PROFILE do not mention here.

Please update your profile to show your status in the company. Non union YRCW employee's are allowed to post. Just list your status as non union and your job as ie; clerk, dispatcher, etc. We are going to weed out some of the non YRCW posters, but we need your help, because we don't always recognize your posting name. If your post is New Penn, or Holland specific, please post it on that board. Thanks in advance for your help. TB staff.

I think TheBigR is asking us to make the changes in our PROFILES folks, not posting the info!!

Please read post #29 guys. It needs to say it in your profile not only in this thread.

Just to reiterate....

Do you think maybe it needs to be explained a few more times?? :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

<snip>
(Going to Hippiefest concert tonight. Going to party like it's 1969 and forget about YRC for a while!!)
IN DC? That Hippiefest? At the Wolf something? (not that Wolf)
Westbury, Long Island, NY. They've been touring all over. Tried to see it at the original Woodstock site (Bethel, NY) but couldn't get good tickets.

My mistake, Hippiefest was the name last year, this year it was &quot;Heros of Woodstock&quot;. At Westbury were Big Brother and the Holding Company, Canned Heat, Country Joe McDonald, Ten Years After and Jefferson Starship.

Joe did the &quot;Fish Cheer&quot; of course!! I love the way the New York Times explained it: 'When Mr. McDonald led his “Fish Cheer” with “Gimme an F!,” it was no surprise that the four letters did not spell f-i-s-h.' :hysterical:

why?

Just to reiterate....

How come the non union persons can post here and speak about what they want to speak about but I can't go to Fed Ex forum and speak about what I want to speak about? I got an infraction for speaking in Fed Ex forum last year. Is it up to the forum mods or is it a non union/union thing that I just have to put up with? Can I speak in the Fed Ex forum as long as I am not speaking union? Why can't I go over there and say I am sorry about their situation (being non union) when they can come here and say they are sorry about our situation? Not that I want to...after last year....but I believe it should be explained.

I would say to update your profile but keep introducing yourself on this thread. It might make it easier to make contact with people who have lost contact with eachother. Retired,laidoff,tranferred ect.

TripleX, I'am suprised melanie, dont think thats spelled right, wasn't there, she's usually a part of the gig! All that great music back than, what talent, peole who not only could perform, but actualy write, and it was for a small price, or free , today to see and listen to all that talent, you would have to be, ah, let me think..... bill zollars, or someone else making that kind of money!

layed off for good,got 3.5 in at ran before the big turd fell out of the sky like a mediorite from hell!
Shure miss working with a lot of those guys,
and what im really pissed about,is that i dont get to go to the smiley anymore to get the bbq&quot;s!!il never be able to forgive&quot;m for that!!!

Hump54, to change or add stuff to your profile, click on &quot;User CP&quot; way over on the left side of the Truckingboards page.

Then click on &quot;Edit Your Details&quot; under the &quot;Your Profile&quot; section under the &quot;Your Control Panel&quot; part.

The scroll down to the bottom of the page in the &quot;Additional Information&quot; section and add or edit the info there. Then hit &quot;Save Changes&quot; at the bottom and you're all set!

you just helped a lot of people, me for one thanks :)