Yellow | Where does everyone work (renamed from Attention all yrc employees)

Triplex, I like your style, you are a Gentleman, annieo told me so, thanks for the help! (I hope she calls me buster, love when she says Buster) he,he.

How to update your profile

Click on your User CP, top left of page to the left of the Forum Rules.
Under Your Control Panel you'll see Your Profile, click on Edit Your Details.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter the applicable information in the Union affiliation and Company You Drive For boxes.

yrc teamster office clerk 642 sea, former yellow teamster , and by the way there are lots of teamster office clerks in the former yellow legacy now yrc system . and they all fight right along p&d and road for their and your rights

Thats good to hear, I'd like to hear you mention the dock workers also, I have my cdl-a with trpl-dbl haz-mat endorsements, but also worked the dock for many years, it seems that too many people forget about the dockworker, I dont think any of the frieght companies would exist without the dockworker!

How to update your profile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on your User CP, top left of page to the left of the Forum Rules.
Under Your Control Panel you'll see Your Profile, click on Edit Your Details.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter the applicable information in the Union affiliation and Company You Drive For boxes.
it's a no goude in YRC forum