Yellow | Where does everyone work (renamed from Attention all yrc employees)

How? Why?

layed off for good,got 3.5 in at ran before the big turd fell out of the sky like a mediorite from hell!
Shure miss working with a lot of those guys,
and what im really pissed about,is that i dont get to go to the smiley anymore to get the bbq"s!!il never be able to forgive"m for that!!!
Why do you say you are layed off for good? Aren't you covered in the 5 (now 10) year guaranteed call back rule? Are'nt you covered under the IBOT? Please help me (and others) here, TB friend!!!

Please update your profile to show your status in the company. Non union YRCW employee's are allowed to post. Just list your status as non union and your job as ie; clerk, dispatcher, etc. We are going to weed out some of the non YRCW posters, but we need your help, because we don't always recognize your posting name. If your post is New Penn, or Holland specific, please post it on that board. Thanks in advance for your help. TB staff.

Baldy17 P and D Driver

Why do you say you are layed off for good? Aren't you covered in the 5 (now 10) year guaranteed call back rule? Are'nt you covered under the IBOT? Please help me (and others) here, TB friend!!!

im pretty shure when they close a terminal,your pretty much &hit out of luck........
unless you had lots of years@disire to move far far away from family and friends just to be layed off again:TR10driving03:

Me too! Where did you work out there? I drove for OK Produce, & I miss it like hell.

I worked for two school districts Clovis and Central unified driving bus. Then I moved to US Cold Storage on Cherry ave downtown. I got laid off there and drove for System/TWT for a while then Royal Express and then Cal-Western(now Ruan) out of Tulare.

We still have C.C.C. in Sioux, Great and Union too. I thought they had closed the C.C.C's in the U.S. Good-Luck to you in this ever changing ride were on.:shift:
Customer care alive and well in Sioux Falls, SD. We have about 120 reps (down from high of about 180) and Des Moines has more. We are the Legacy Yellow employees. Been a real rough ride for us and appreciate all the terminals and drivers are doing to make this thing work. Sure hasn't been easy on any of us.

OK a lot of you guys have listed you info here in this thread but still have not updated your profile. You do that by clicking on "user cp" near the top left of almost every page on trucking boards. After clicking that you will see on the left "Your profile" and under that will be a link "Edit Your Details" Click that and you can fill out your profile with contact, social networking and union affiliation info. And don't forget to click "save changes" at the bottom or it wont take.
Listing your info in this thread is not updating your profile.