ABF | Who pays for the sleep apnea study?

Affect my complexion

Do you have a recipe for that? Could I use rodents other than a beaver?....say a marmot...or something exotic ,...like an xebec....if I was feeling daring? Does the beaver have to be steaming hot,...or will a barely warm one do? How about if I wake up at night and go to the fridge and get a cold, leftover one? Are they still any good?.. Would the steam from a beaver affect my complexion?.....And......most importantly......what does the beaver have to say about all of this?....

Now that is funny. I thought I would try keeping the beaver story rolling, but you blew me out of the water. And the cold one in the fridge, that's priceless. von.

KK are recommending the surgery over the CPAP? You are the only person I know who has done the surgery so the question is; are you satisfied with it? Do you regret getting it done? Thanks.

Best thing I ever did....I lost 47 pounds after 2 months (23 pounds in the first 3 weeks)....check with a ENT (ear,nose 7 throat) doctor to be tested..If you don't lose the weight, you will always be on a CPAP....that ain't the lifestyle for me......KK

Do you have a recipe for that? Could I use rodents other than a beaver?....say a marmot...or something exotic ,...like an xebec....if I was feeling daring? Does the beaver have to be steaming hot,...or will a barely warm one do? How about if I wake up at night and go to the fridge and get a cold, leftover one? Are they still any good?.. Would the steam from a beaver affect my complexion?.....And......most importantly......what does the beaver have to say about all of this?....
I suppose one could try anything he wanted but I highly recommend against any other furry beast than the beaver. (Isn't the beaver the Pittsburgh city animal?)

Best thing I ever did....I lost 47 pounds after 2 months (23 pounds in the first 3 weeks)....check with a ENT (ear,nose 7 throat) doctor to be tested..If you don't lose the weight, you will always be on a CPAP....that ain't the lifestyle for me......KK
I kind of like the sounds of it and as I age I begin to see what my elders were saying about trouble with sleeping. As a youngster I couldn't envision sleeping problems.

Did Ward ever spank the Beaver?

Only when Ward drank, then he beat Wally and the Beav, June would try and step in and Ward would smack the hell out of her and remind her of her place in life, that was the darker side of Leave it to Beaver that not many folks know about...Oh, Wally and the Beaver grew up just like their daddy, except Wally now smacks around his boyfriend, seems Wards brother, Wally's uncle, wasn't very kind to young Wally.

I suppose one could try anything he wanted but I highly recommend against any other furry beast than the beaver. (Isn't the beaver the Pittsburgh city animal?)

Only on the South Side of Pittsburgh,....The rest of the city, it's the Sewer Rat,......Except for Squirrel Hill...there it's the xebec....Go Figure...

Thanks for the answer, Brother KK.......47 pounds in three months is quite an endorsement,...and an accomplishment. But I'm 6 foot, and about 195....ain't exactly skinny, but I sure ain't overweight. I was told I have sleep apnea, too. Did the test with the C-PAP.........too uncomfortable and intrusive for me. Plus,.....the insurance determined that the "amount" of sleep apnea and apopnea that I had experienced was below the threshold for them to pay for it. Cost would be in the thousands, yearly,...if I decided to pay for it. Potentially,....surgery looks like a permanent solution,.....IF....my nighttime sleep deteriorates any further. Glad to hear that the C-PAP helped you cure that problem.

Where,....in living heck,...did you find that video?....Catchy tune,....but I like the first comment:.."Toy Story on Crack"....And if I may ask,..... in an insouciant manner,.....Are we talking about Rodents?....Or something else?

Where,....in living heck,...did you find that video?....Catchy tune,....but I like the first comment:.."Toy Story on Crack"....And if I may ask,..... in an insouciant manner,.....Are we talking about Rodents?....Or something else?

I like the band. Great bass player. Song refers to the animal kinda loosely sort of.
Yes,they are a strange band. Did the theme to South Park

Just adding to the earlier ' beaver ' theme

I do not work for ABF so its not my place to comment on the thread subject

Just adding to the earlier ' beaver ' theme

I do not work for ABF so its not my place to comment on the thread subject
All who act respectably are welcome to post as far as I'm concerned.

I just don't know what to say.

Except that I thought Pittsburgh was in Beaver County.

No, Pittsburgh is in Allegheny County,.....Beaver County is to the Northwest,....Look for the Big Beaver exit off of Rte. 60......I actually live in WESTmoreland County, which is to the EAST of Pittsburgh......just above Fayette County,....commonly known as FayetteNam.....second or third poorest County in the U.S.....can't remember their actual standing,....moot point at that level, though. Someone described southwestern Penna. as a place where West Virginia rusted out and leaked all over southwestern Penna. Scarily true on many levels....especially in these Fracking "boom" times.......