FedEx Freight | Who Poop In There Tractor????

dayzed9mm

TB Lurker
Credits
THATS RIGHT I HEARD A DRIVER FROM NORTH EAST POOP:chairshot: IN A SLIPSEAT TRACTOR.AND NOW HE HAS TO HAVE THE TRACTOR CHECK BY A SUP. BE FOR GOING HOME:biglaugh: SOUND LIKE TO ME SOME DRIVER ARE GOING TO MOVE UP THE LADER SOON:funky:

You haven't heard? We have to provide stool samples now. They have to make sure we are on the proper FedEx diet.

At Barn Some Of The Animals That Work For Us Were :shit:ting In The Lot Or In A Bag And Leaving It At The Mechanics Steps.they Were Also Spreading It Around On Equipment.

We have a road driver that used to brag about pooping in a coffee cup while he was drivin down the highway in hte city coming back from his extinded route so weve herd all kinda bs here.

I puked in mine twice Wednesday night after leaving STL, so bad that I turned around and went to the hotel and laid down for 18 hours. Also puked another 6 times in the hotel and twice on the drive back to KCY from STL.

If you've not gotten a flu shot this year I would recommend one, this year's strain is very nasty.

roog

Anyone that does this should be fired on the spot.
End of story !

If I were too lazy to go inside a bathroom or couldn't take the time to go to one, I'd shoot myself and do the world a favor or get another job!

If I were too lazy to go inside a bathroom or couldn't take the time to go to one, I'd shoot myself and do the world a favor or get another job!

Maybe the driver was trying to push air and got a watery solid instead.
For some reason, I can't see it as being intentional.

The good thing is that Bostrom is developing an air toilet seat to be used as early as 2009. The thought behind the new seat is that a driver can pull down his/her pants and drive....never having to stop and lose time to those pesky bathroom issues. The Companies have been trying to get a seat manufacturer to make these for years now. Think of how fast their freight will move when you don't have to stop at all.

Well we have a pee bottle thread in the General Truck forum and a poo thread here. Yep this is a trucking message board!.......lol

poosteamingqs7.gif

Not one time in this entire thread was there any thing worthwhile for anyone to gain, no substance what so ever, this is by far the worst topic I have ever encountered on the boards, and their have been some bad ones, suffice to say I think we are all a little dumber having had to read this thread.:chairshot:

Ok I just thought of something, I am coming out of the funk of dumbness that has fallen upon me do to reading this thread. Who poop in there tractor! I can't believe no one had a response to that statement right there. Who (poop) in there tractor! Well with that poor grammar I have a good idea who did.....:hysterical: