FedEx Freight | Who Poop In There Tractor????

Not one time in this entire thread was there any thing worthwhile for anyone to gain, no substance what so ever, this is by far the worst topic I have ever encountered on the boards, and their have been some bad ones, suffice to say I think we are all a little dumber having had to read this thread.:chairshot:

daddy oooo please lighten up and see a little humor in this subject laugh a little will do you alot of good if not dont read it you wont be ofended loosen up your undies and a have a nice day and dont be such a crapper :hide:

We have a serial pooper at our barn , they havent caught him brown handed yet. The management talks tough about busting him, but they treat him with kid gloves (with rubber ones underneath) because he is about 600 pounds and they treat him like he is disabled. His truck smells really bad when the sunlight comes through the windshield. He has done the bag thing, and the equipment smear. I think they should let us beat him.

poop in truck

that's ok a couple years ago we had driver in dal poop down the side of his pants all over the seat before he ever got out gate...

I guess the red shirts are to busy complaining about the little things to bust a pooper. You should always whatch who you eat after at company functions.Our pooperdoesnt wash his hands even when he poops inside. When he poops inside he destroys the toilet, there is a brush right next to it. He is on digusting SOB.

Thats a pet peeve of mine...people that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom, like someone wants to touch what you did...it takes 15 seconds you nasty thing.......

Slobs !

I saw a dock hand in the bathroom making poop and I was making tinkle
we both finish up the same time and I wash my hands but the dock hand
just leaves , I grab the door handle with the paper towel and where do I
find him ! At the candy machine getting something to eat. Good God man
what did your folks teach you . I won't even touch the hand rail in that
building and never touch my stering wheel if somebody drove my city unit
at night without wiping it down with some disinfectant wiper thingys that
I keep in my unit. How sickening is that !

I saw a dock hand in the bathroom making poop and I was making tinkle
we both finish up the same time and I wash my hands but the dock hand
just leaves , I grab the door handle with the paper towel and where do I
find him ! At the candy machine getting something to eat.

Just out of curiosity, what kinda candy bar was he getting?

That is a bummer though, if he looks at his dirty hand he don't know if it's chocolate or.... never mind.

:biglaugh:

roog

THATS RIGHT I HEARD A DRIVER FROM NORTH EAST POOP:chairshot: IN A SLIPSEAT TRACTOR.AND NOW HE HAS TO HAVE THE TRACTOR CHECK BY A SUP. BE FOR GOING HOME:biglaugh: SOUND LIKE TO ME SOME DRIVER ARE GOING TO MOVE UP THE LADER SOON:funky:

It sounds to me like this is one of those guys who is proud of their record for "never missing a days work". He was so busy trying to run his schedule he got sick and crapped himself. These guys never call in sick or take a day off or even schedule Dr. checkups. Then one day they find him dead in the truck. Wonder what thats gonna be like to clean up?:puke: