FedEx Freight | Who Poop In There Tractor????

Just as I said I would , ITS BACK - enjoy fellas !

Wheel Seal,
Boy you got some BIG problems if Your Drivers POOP in their Trucks,1st off i would start with Top Cats tractor & put a Kohler 10 gpm toilet in it as his seat,Next Install a probe connected to the EDEN SYSTEM that will tell you where he stopped to do this,then put another wire over to the Passenger seat to know that he is Taking his Nap

Wheel Seal,
Boy you got some BIG problems if Your Drivers POOP in their Trucks,1st off i would start with Top Cats tractor & put a Kohler 10 gpm toilet in it as his seat,Next Install a probe connected to the EDEN SYSTEM that will tell you where he stopped to do this,then put another wire over to the Passenger seat to know that he is Taking his Nap

Boy, I'm sure glad I don't have to worry about you getting ahold of my tractor. You'd probably put a video camera in to record when I get down to my thong and pull over to have a personal moment with my inflatable sheep.

Boy, I'm sure glad I don't have to worry about you getting ahold of my tractor. You'd probably put a video camera in to record when I get down to my thong and pull over to have a personal moment with my inflatable sheep.

He sent me the video the lace really set that thong off , and kudos for getting the sheep out off the 5th wheel I dont even want to know where you learned that from