Yellow | Why are YRC bigwigs snooping around Dallas terminal?

Dispatch at 511 needs replacing.Earl is lazy.He watches TV on his laptop during his shift.Daniel needs to be gone.A pizza store could use him.He is far from being professional.

Relax! Brother T. J. is on his way to the Dallas barn asap to straighten things out!

nEvg82R.jpg

:19:

The dysfunction at 511 is unbelievable‼️The people there now are management from different areas with a couple engineers (dead weight). They are there to rearrange things again (lost count how many) because they believe that one day it might work.This company needs to get back to basic Freight 101 ,A to B on time and don't **** it up‼️
Right On! Don't break it bust it or bend it .

We Teamsters at Roadway Abq. ran both the inbound and outbound shifts for about four years before the merger.
we ran the same shifts in VA and it ran alot better before some new TM started to finger print it and messed it all up. We would start breaking I/B at midnight as the O/B was finishing up and wouldn't see a supervisor till 6am. No bosses there just get'er done.......We all could read the screen to see who & what was running at us and to have their loads ready. Any questions contact Kernersville

we ran the same shifts in VA and it ran alot better before some new TM started to finger print it and messed it all up. We would start breaking I/B at midnight as the O/B was finishing up and wouldn't see a supervisor till 6am. No bosses there just get'er done.......We all could read the screen to see who & what was running at us and to have their loads ready. Any questions contact Kernersville
Our work week started on Sunday. Teamsters would set everything up starting at 1400 and not see any management until 0600 Monday morning.

The dysfunction at 511 is unbelievable‼️The people there now are management from different areas with a couple engineers (dead weight). They are there to rearrange things again (lost count how many) because they believe that one day it might work.This company needs to get back to basic Freight 101 ,A to B on time and don't **** it up‼️
Why don't you guys have big_truk do a study on the place and present management with some suggestions????

The whole place drives me crazy,.... And I am sure it's doing it to others too.
All ya gotta do is show up! And some live by that.
Nobody really gives a ::shit:: anymore.
Why should we?
We have nothing but a paycheck and insurance.
No end in sight. Nothing to look forward to but DOD.
DEATH ON DOCK. Or in a tractor... Depends on your work.
I am surprised they are still chugging along.
It is so dysfunctional.
Sorry for a small rant. Been one of those weeks.