Estes | Why So Quiet On The Estes Forum???

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
What's going on over here guys? Getting slow or just bored to death? Same old, same old gettin' to you guys? Comon'!!!! Tell us how great things are going... I know a few of you are just tickle-pink to be here....

Oh well, I'll understand the silence.. New truck lies.. More runs.. Comon', say sumthin'......

My truck has been retired since they turned it down to 62. It's just taking up space on the yard now. Just glad my key fits in other trucks.

Don't know anything new. Just get in my truck and mash on it to my destination and back then go home. Someone said we are getting a 3 cent raise but you know how that stuff is. I heard it from a driver so it must be true.

Oh and the same driver that told me about the 3 cent raise told me the #2 guy from Alexandria quit. Said he talked to him quite a bit and he just had a belly full of everything and quit after 15 years. I just said, "well I ain't fn never! !!"

Oh and the same driver that told me about the 3 cent raise told me the #2 guy from Alexandria quit. Said he talked to him quite a bit and he just had a belly full of everything and quit after 15 years. I just said, "well I ain't fn never! !!"

Little does anyone know...LOL.. Don't believe everything you hear and half of what you see.... He only thinks he knows...LOL

Can any of this be traced back to 2007 when Rich Rod bolted to Michigan?

There are heads still spinnin' in WV over that midnight train leavin'.....

Trying help The Dew out here on his posts count, but no one wants to "spread the good word" Mud....

Lol. Must be the changes they're talking about. Senior drivers quitting and noobs moving to the top.

Lol. Must be the changes they're talking about. Senior drivers quitting and noobs moving to the top.

Couldn't help it man, had to go... And if my hard work through the years to save on retirement hadn't paid off, I would still be there, biting my lip... See, it's a lot different working at a EOL terminal, than working at a terminal like ATL... Especially if you are surrounded by a small market share... You have to do what did, bite your lip and save money so you can enjoy life.. My wife is a bean counter and hates to spend, so it came natural in our household...

I had a couple of meet drivers on our half way ATL that are doing the same thing.. As soon as their house is paid off, they're history.... The one on it now out of ATL, for example... "E" is working on retiring to baseball..LOL