Estes | Why So Quiet On The Estes Forum???

Where's mud and his Wolverines?

Dem wolverines looked bad yesterday. Ain't posed to get a whopping like that from a smaller school in the same state. I'd bet they are kicking themselves for letting Rodriguez go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dem wolverines looked bad yesterday. Ain't posed to get a whopping like that from a smaller school in the same state. I'd bet they are kicking themselves for letting Rodriguez go.

Rich can come back to Tulane anytime...... I met this guy back in 1998,I think it was.. You couldn't ask for a nicer guy in a public surrounding.. But get him out on a football field, he's all business... He's one the few who actually loves to coach...

College game day is headed to Morgantown WV next week. Should be interesting if WV wins. Move over mississippi. West Virginia is the hottest state in college football at the present moment.

I think everyone is happy. Nothing to gripe about.

I didn't mean just gripes, just how folks are doing... But then again, I'm not there anymore, so I understand the secrecy... It was turning into the FBI or CIA before I left, so understand.. So many freight lines wait with bated to see what moves Estes is making before they go to the BOD(just a little sarcasm)..LOL

I got a rumor you can start, 5 cent a mile raise, 4 personal days and "Estes Truck Wins NASCAR Truck Series Championship".... LMAO

I heard after this season it's not going to be the Camping World Series anymore. It's going to be the Estes Express Lines Cup.

I think it ought to drop off the Earth... Waste of time and money... If you want returns on your investment, invest in the most exposed, not in a farm league with 50 drunk rednecks in the stands... This was a total "family" deal, to give the kid a job, plain and simple... I'm not upset about it, they ain't taking my raises anymore, but "family" has cost that company more money than all the raises we got.... Inter-office seductions come to mind....Hint..Hint..

I'm assuming they'll put our wives back on the insurance since they are making so much