Yellow | why

Spunkster- people who know me know I'd talk to a telephone pole if it didn't run away..... In Indy we HAD 400 on the combined City/dock boards. Over 200 combined Road. I find it impossible to NOT have 'hundreds of friends' among 600 I worked with daily for 10 years...... I've had many over to my house. Will Rogers (a Friend is someone he hadn't met yet) had nothing on me....

In some of your guys cases- I'll try to make an exception..... :duh:

I like it when they surrender to the fact they just can't compete with common sense reasoning.......Yes..notice the words in capital letters.....such witty gems of intellectual reasoning ability......reinforced by the many Exclamation points.....in bold caps to......it makes it so much more dramatic.....

Mr Overboard you just can't seem to keep yourself from showcasing your lack of any thoughtful input into this topic.....Perhaps you should heed your own advice and "Give it up" ...... But I bet you can't....... You won't be able to help yourself from making further posts like the one above....and the thing that amazes me most is the fact that you seem not even the slightest bit embarrassed.....

Oh well You take care Mr Overboard and have a Happy Holiday with your Family......

Pilot87, there is something I just don't like about you and some others on here.... Who knows... maybe if we met in person we would be best of friends.

Happy Holidays to you and your Family!

Pilot87, there is something I just don't like about you and some others on here.... Who knows... maybe if we met in person we would be best of friends.

Mr Overboard, We all are more than just a collection of posts and opinions..... On this forum that is what we have to make certain "judgements" about one another...

We may not all agree but that does not mean that each of us do not have good qualities... Sometimes in the heat of a "debate"..or what I'll call as an exchange of opinions and ideas...we say things that we may not otherwise say under more normal or less heated circumstances..

I recognize that as a fact and I don't hold anyones opinions against them as a person....You are right, Mr Overboard, that when people actually come to know one another.... the barriers that separate us have a tendency to dissolve....If we actually knew each other in person we may very well find that we have more in common than the differences in our opinions that separate us on here.

I wish the same for you and your Family as well.....and for everyone on here!

This is why as quoted in the Local 89 post:

“There comes a time when you’ve got to fight back, and this is one of those times,” said President Zuckerman in today’s meeting. “The banks and Company are taking advantage of the situation.”
:452:
Would anyone mind if I vote NO because I enjoy stickin' it to the man.?

Would anyone mind if I vote NO because I enjoy stickin' it to the man.?

Mr Ripper, I don't mind that you vote no.....that is certainly your prerogative to do so....however I just thought I'd ask you how you think that equates to "stickin' it to the man."? ....

I am talking with over 40 years in different unions.Your vote means s---. the company is going to do whatever they plan no matter how you vote. Yes means they steal your wages longer.no means they show what they are going to do.It is time to show and tell the company enough is enough and take a stand.Do you really want to keep living like this every couple of months another change or do you want to stop the madness.YOU the workers have the power in the palm of your hand ,more then any union so-called leader. Remember YOU are the union.NOT the union leaders.

Plus with threats of bankruptcy from the company if its a NO on the proposal.That my friend is a violation of the NLRA federal.Of which the company retracted and said that they could work something out with the lenders or bank.To come to us and threaten us with BR or closing the doors.Just show us bullying.Id vote no every time with threats of that nature from the company

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Why would anyone vote themselves out of this job? I quit a couple years ago and have never regretted it, I work the same time every day and never get sleepy driving. My tractor has a built in radio. The boss is a great guy and hasn't tried to change our agreement as to pay or the job I do. No one tries to treat me like a pile of crap. I sleep at home in my bed every night.

We've had "red circle" agreements due to COOs literally for decades. And you've got them at ABF. The only difference is this one is part of a proposal that will be voted on.
And excuse me but why did you quit YRCW? You could have stayed and fought!

You may want to re-read about "Red circle" agreements... Yes it is true they do have the agreements, but read it closer... Under change of operations, If terminal loses a bid and company offers relocation, and you pass it over regardless if it affects you directly or not, the company has fulfilled protection under "Red Circle" guarantee!!!

If you file a grievance, and show up for the hearing, the panel will ask... if under any change of operations was there a chance to re-locate (whether affected or not), You say yes, Your case is over!!!