Why

Why don't you wear polyester underwear??

Synthetic materials just don't work well in certain areas. They don't breathe.

Why?

I dunno, but there is nothing like 100% cotton to give one that "free" feeling.

Again, why?

Why is everyone so hung up on stuff like this?

Like when Anthony Kiedis planted a liplock on Dave Navarro on stage. They are both straight men, confident in their sexuality. When it all goes down the real issue is the neurotic and homophobic people that get hung up on the whole thing.
Why would straight men kiss each other? That's just gay and it should only be done by two women, because that's what straight men want to see, and it ain't neurotic or homophobic, it's 'merican.

Why would straight men kiss each other? That's just gay and it should only be done by two women, because that's what straight men want to see, and it ain't neurotic or homophobic, it's 'merican.

Why would anyone care if two members of the same sex share a kiss???.... Oh yeah....its "merican" and we must worry about what others are doing......especially if it doesn't have any impact on our own lives.....

Why is that?....

Why don't you ask Woody? I'm sure he has some videos with them two straight women and so forth. See how watching it impacts your life and whatever else for crying out loud.

When I bump the dock at my opco and another driver backs in after me I thank God I'm not the last one in, because I hate it when my boss asks me why I'm always the last one in.

Why would anyone want to be last anyway?

I go look in the toilet stall, lots of people scratch in that they were here, none say they were here last.

Don't the Mob guys kiss a guy just before they rub him out?

Why is it that men can go around shirtless, showing off their nipples, yet we tend to frown on women who do so?
Why?

frankly, i enjoy a shirtless, nipple showing gal....

Why can't I take a decent nipple selfie??

you gotta shave your chest, or get a Brazilian wax job....

Why ever time I gotta bust a muffin at work I think of the phrase "touching cotton"

Sent from my smelly armpit using Tapatalk

when ever i gotta bust a muffin, i worry about the splash the muffing makes in the water, and that water getting all over my bottom..

Why don't you wear polyester underwear??

wouldn't you rather be wearing silk, or satin.>???

Don't the Mob guys kiss a guy just before they rub him out?

HHMMmmm...kiss and rub...in the same sentence......somehow...that seems durty to me....

why did this thread end up in the crapper..???

_47187373_jex_583895_de27-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would straight men kiss each other?

To make the homophobic guys get all wound up.

Here is a quote from an interview:

It was totally spontaneous. It was no big deal. It was not any sort of contrived design to shock. The funny thing is people are so close-minded and uptight and freaked out by human contact of the same sex that it ended up having a shocking impact. Probably a lot of people couldn't handle it and decided they didn't like us. And that's okay, because to me it's more important to make someone that can relate to it feel good than to worry about people with a bad case of homophobia. I have a sneaking suspicion that there were probably a lot of frat guys out there who just could not handle the concept. But this is just my own imagination. Apparently the Russians love it though. They're kissers from way back

To make the homophobic guys get all wound up.

Here is a quote from an interview:

well i too do not wish to see 2 guys kissing......

and if Dave Navarro was married to Carmine Electra, and he was, and kissed a guy.......

he got a problem....

i'll respect another's "choice" of sexual preference, as i do believe in "live and let live".....

and......gay's have a right to show affection towards each other......just please not in front of me.

WHY is this a gay thread now..?????

i'd rather be talking about my new "comfort chair"....

images

WHY is this a gay thread now..?????

i'd rather be talking about my new "comfort chair"....

images

Hmmmm...it looks a little "gay" to me.......shouldn't it be Blue, or something besides a shade of pink???

Why dosn't it have a cup holder???.... or a magazine holder????........or a Flush handle????

WHY???? .....

Why doesn't it have a toilet paper roll holder??

Maybe it's one of them biday jobbies..........(bidet;) )