FedEx Freight | wonder about the engine off in Yards policy with DEF trucks!

No beef. You just sound like a whiney little girl complaining about the 15 minutes a week wasted waiting for the diagnostic check to cycle. I'd wager you've never done any other trucking besides the big Fred experience, have you?

Guardrail

Dude, there you go again. I replied to a post with some reasons why I do as they. All you can do is post useless garbage (like some of your minions) You essentially have nothing to say, but damn, you're so addicted to this forum, and you sound like a megalomaniac, that you gotta post something, anything. Your beef is that someone here posts something that has something to do with hustle, speed, and is possibly beneficial to the company.I do for myself first, not that I need to explain to the likes of you. I know your tendencies and leanings on this forum. We probably agree on much. You don't know **** on this one. Later

Dude, there you go again. I replied to a post with some reasons why I do as they.

First off, the "dude" says much about you. Second, proofread. What does that even mean?

All you can do is post useless garbage (like some of your minions)

Useless garbage like pointing out you sound like a little girl complaining about the time it takes your truck to do a self diagnostic gauge check?

You essentially have nothing to say, but damn, you're so addicted to this forum, and you sound like a megalomaniac, that you gotta post something, anything.

I have plenty to say, it just doesn't agree or align itself with what you have to say. That's OK though, if everyone agreed on everything, Truckingboards would be a very dull place.

Your beef is that someone here posts something that has something to do with hustle, speed, and is possibly beneficial to the company.

Nope. My "beef" is... Wait, I don't have a beef. You just think I do. I made a comment about how ridiculous it sounds to turn the key to on before exiting the truck to speed up the process of hooking. It's not even the act of turning the key on, it's the rational being it.

I do for myself first, not that I need to explain to the likes of you.

You didn't have to explain anything. It's very apparent that you are part of the "me" generation.

I know your tendencies and leanings on this forum. We probably agree on much. You don't know **** on this one. Later

I know quite a bit on this one. You just don't happen to agree with it, so you discount it.

Guardrail

get me to point A and back to point B...and Critter's a happy man. I go home and don't worry about it...follow their rules while I'm there. Other than that " I ain't a got a dime in it." Treat them the way they treat me.:1036316054: