Estes | working for knuckleheads

some one hack into your profile on trucking boards and added this to my rep. calling me a lame a$$ kiss. you are a :toxic::toxic:. i know it wasn't you. poor you :hysterical:big bad beerboy is pickin on you. elvis help me the big bad beerboy the one thats honest dosen't lie like me is bulling everyone booo hooo

Oh I didnt know you where talking about the rep I left you. Yeah I left that. It wasnt a post was it.

Hey that's about enough of that. I don't remember when dirt wasn't here and young is a relative thing. My grand daughter is two so would that make you "Old"? I don't have a My Space page.

Well...I'm not Old..old I'm just 45..the new "35". I have a my space page. Mostly to keep an eye on my daughters page. Shes a good kid, but all teenagers can turn stupid @ a drop!!!

I have begun to shuffle around the house turning off lights muttering "what do think, I'm made of money!" This worries me. truck safe dave

Well...I'm not Old..old I'm just 45..the new "35". I have a my space page. Mostly to keep an eye on my daughters page. Shes a good kid, but all teenagers can turn stupid @ a drop!!!

I have begun to shuffle around the house turning off lights muttering "what do think, I'm made of money!" This worries me. truck safe dave

man thats not a good sign. watching to daughters page is an awsome idea:1036316054: the lights thing would be a tough experience. good luck:smilie_132::hysterical:

All of these social networks like myspace and facebook and the microblogs like twitter are all just a fad in my humble opinion but I will make sure that all safeguards are to be put in place when my kids or grandkids are using these type of sights on the net.There are some very evil elements associated with these that will take advantage of any loophole or personal type info that can be found.

it is sad sick people take every chance to be ... well... sick. i like it cause of the social part of it. family lives away. ol high school friends. you know for what it was made for. with kids i think no one under 18 should be on there.

seems as though you guys should spend more time helping the hand that feeds you...ESTES!

Enlighten us on how we're supposed to do that... I'm sure we all show up and do our job and do it to the best of our ability, with what we've been given to do our jobs with. So if you would, please give some suggestions oh how we are supposed to help.. this ought to be good :biglaugh:

Just exactly why are they so bad? Do your paychecks bounce or something?

I think ESTES is a great company.

I never once complained about my rate of pay, so no to answer your question.. my check hasn't bounced yet.. most of us have legitimate complaints. Why not tell us where your from and what you do..

Just exactly why are they so bad? Do your paychecks bounce or something?

I think ESTES is a great company.

How can you say Estes is good or bad? You do not work here. People on here typically work here or have worked here. You play like you are an outsider when you are probably corporate. I guess you guys in corp. have at least learned not to ask where everyone is from and there real names. Or is that your next mission for E.

Ive always thought of the big E as a good company also.However I had one of their drivers approach me this week about hiring opportunities at my place..Not that I think I work for a bad company,but it was kinda surprising...