XPO | XAB

What going on with the linehaul drivers pulling so many unplacarded trailers 3 this week with excesses of 10 k in hazmat with no placards . You guys need to get your heads out of your .....
OK, now the next question is who loaded it? We know who are closing them, but is it XPH driver or someone else loading it and not placarding the trailers. Yes the FOS should see as should the driver, but it all starts with someone.

OK, now the next question is who loaded it? We know who are closing them, but is it XPH driver or someone else loading it and not placarding the trailers. Yes the FOS should see as should the driver, but it all starts with someone.
Ever see a driver bitching that he has to make UN placards for his load before he leaves? Just walk over to the trailer that it was unloaded from. Pristine placards just tack them off the trailer. LOL

Ever see a driver bitching that he has to make UN placards for his load before he leaves? Just walk over to the trailer that it was unloaded from. Pristine placards just tack them off the trailer. LOL
The point is the driver should not have to make, remove, or attach the placards unless he was the one that unloaded, or loaded it.

The point is the driver should not have to make, remove, or attach the placards unless he was the one that unloaded, or loaded it.
At our place they just hung a sign stating that its the drivers job to make sure we have the proper placards & paperwork before leaving the yard. Don't know what kind of discipline if any could be issued if any of it is wrong....

At our place they just hung a sign stating that its the drivers job to make sure we have the proper placards & paperwork before leaving the yard. Don't know what kind of discipline if any could be issued if any of it is wrong....
Yes it is the driver job to insure he has the correct paperwork and placards before he leaves the yard. While in the yard all the fine will go to the company once it rolls out the gate it all on the driver. Last I check it's called a pre-trip inspection the one thing many fail to do.

Yes it is the driver job to insure he has the correct paperwork and placards before he leaves the yard. While in the yard all the fine will go to the company once it rolls out the gate it all on the driver. Last I check it's called a pre-trip inspection the one thing many fail to do.
Placards are left on empty trailers for days at my place & nothing is ever said about it....

Heard thru the linehaul grip-vine, XAB is supposedly over 80 trailers behind on city ops, even without an FAC operation. Also. I heard there are other terminals in the same or even worse situation as XAB. Just glad I don't do P&D anymore.