XPO | XAB

24EC8E8C-80AE-47DA-937E-B15AE5C62D0D.md.jpg
Xph’s parking lot. No room on dock , no empty pups or vans.
The shop, which is a decent size building is full .
We will probably have to shut down at some point to clean out .
I don't know if the terminal managers are being directed to do this from higher up...but we are at a smaller location ( no FAC ) and we've set up a corral for freight outside. We have load racks and everything. Maybe room for a 53 footer and a halfs worth of freight.

Some of the places we swap don't have the staff to process our trailers.( Dozens of trailers that have been at one particular customer for months ) Blame it on whatever you want , but one is...

Shape-of-the-Caterpillar-logo.md.jpg
Is it a coincidence that they are on the lower end of the pay scale AND they are traditionally a tough place to work locally? They also voted no to unionization at least twice. One time voting no to unionization in exchange for outdoor smoking shelters ( allegedly )

I don't know if the terminal managers are being directed to do this from higher up...but we are at a smaller location ( no FAC ) and we've set up a corral for freight outside. We have load racks and everything. Maybe room for a 53 footer and a halfs worth of freight.

Some of the places we swap don't have the staff to process our trailers.( Dozens of trailers that have been at one particular customer for months ) Blame it on whatever you want , but one is...

Is it a coincidence that they are on the lower end of the pay scale AND they are traditionally a tough place to work locally? They also voted no to unionization at least twice. One time voting no to unionization in exchange for outdoor smoking shelters ( allegedly )
What a bargain, what a buy….

Metering the freight to our systems capacity would have prevented this. Upper management either knowingly took on more than we can chew or they have no idea of the systems limitations. Which if that is the case they should not be in this business. You decide.

Metering the freight to our systems capacity would have prevented this. Upper management either knowingly took on more than we can chew or they have no idea of the systems limitations. Which if that is the case they should not be in this business. You decide.
I really think it a combination of the two. I don’t know what your tonnage for inbound is but I was told by the W&I from Albany that’s in Springfield, that Albany’s inbound is around one million plus pounds a day. Don’t know if that’s proper or include XMJ and XUK, which are Canadian terminals that still run down to Albany. So it would seem to me that the uppers just want the freight and don’t understand the system has a limit to what can get done. Plus this has been going on for a few years. I remember the Salt Lake got jammed up a couple of years ago. They hyped up the outside company that cleared up San Bernidino. So it’s been happening for sometime and upper management keeps turning a blind eye. I wonder if Bradley will step in when the bill for all the outside help hits his deck or comes out of the bank account?

Come through on a via. One lone MT on the fence. Good enough ! I do like your outdoor dock. That’s pretty snazzy. You guys are living the high life.

What going on with the linehaul drivers pulling so many unplacarded trailers 3 this week with excesses of 10 k in hazmat with no placards . You guys need to get your heads out of your .....

24EC8E8C-80AE-47DA-937E-B15AE5C62D0D.md.jpg
Xph’s parking lot. No room on dock , no empty pups or vans.
The shop, which is a decent size building is full .
We will probably have to shut down at some point to clean out .
XMP same. All lifts park outside and all weather proof freight hitting that yard.

Attach01.md.jpg Attach011.md.jpg