XPO | XPO new portal

On hold 1hour per day for the last week trying to get a hold of the IT dept. 5 hours I'll never get back. Called people services number cancelled direct deposit now I have a check on Tuesday with a pay stub. Gonna have to try to get that 5 hours back somehow

On hold 1hour per day for the last week trying to get a hold of the IT dept. 5 hours I'll never get back. Called people services number cancelled direct deposit now I have a check on Tuesday with a pay stub. Gonna have to try to get that 5 hours back somehow
I have always been on direct deposit here. If this isn’t fixed I’m going to go to a paper check as well.

I have always been on direct deposit here. If this isn’t fixed I’m going to go to a paper check as well.
I second that. To many mistakes in payroll happening to not be able to track your hours. We are hearing it every week that someone has been shorted pay and not by small amounts. Funny it never works in our favor.. just saying ..hmmm

I can't access my check stub. It says it can't generate it. Anyone else having trouble? It has worked in the past.

Last edited:
Must have been down, Its working now...
Yes. Another day where I can see half of my pay stub. I’ll print it off in the office again. I can’t understand why I can sinned for a mortgage on my phone but XPO won’t use technology that will allow me to view my pay stub from it. Just a small thing that adds up with others that make it not fun working here.

Yes. Another day where I can see half of my pay stub. I’ll print it off in the office again. I can’t understand why I can sinned for a mortgage on my phone but XPO won’t use technology that will allow me to view my pay stub from it. Just a small thing that adds up with others that make it not fun working here.
Are you using your phone? I get the 1/2 pay check when I look at it, but it’s shows up full when I double press it.

Instead of saving money on paperless let them print it out and deliver it to me in person thank you very much. Doesn't cost me anything no paper no ink no waste of my time

Instead of saving money on paperless let them print it out and deliver it to me in person thank you very much. Doesn't cost me anything no paper no ink no waste of my time
That's what I did. Paper check. They want to inconvenience me, fine. I'm gonna give the same back. I use my mobile phone app to deposit my paycheck and I still don't have to run to the bank.

Let’s face it the portal is trash. Can’t even look at my paycheck on my iPhone. The stupid app stopped working. I used to be able look at my stub Tuesday night/Wednesday no problems. They told us when XPO bought Conway that XPO was big into technology and Jacobs spends hundreds of millions every year on tech for the company. What a joke

Let’s face it the portal is trash. Can’t even look at my paycheck on my iPhone. The stupid app stopped working. I used to be able look at my stub Tuesday night/Wednesday no problems. They told us when XPO bought Conway that XPO was big into technology and Jacobs spends hundreds of millions every year on tech for the company. What a joke
You are correct with your “joke” assessment! I’ve gotten to the point that I’m ashamed to wear the uniform
And work for this company.

You are correct with your “joke” assessment! I’ve gotten to the point that I’m ashamed to wear the uniform
And work for this company.
Uniforms, that's a laugh. I haven't received any uniforms since XPO took over. I'm down to 2 shorts and 3 shirts. I asked for some about getting some replacements ans was told they couldn't be ordered untill the end of the quarter. So I'm walking around with shorts and shirts that aregeare ge real thing. This company is a joke, absolutely no pride. If that's how they want me to represent the company that's on them.

Uniforms, that's a laugh. I haven't received any uniforms since XPO took over. I'm down to 2 shorts and 3 shirts. I asked for some about getting some replacements ans was told they couldn't be ordered untill the end of the quarter. So I'm walking around with shorts and shirts that aregeare ge real thing. This company is a joke, absolutely no pride. If that's how they want me to represent the company that's on them.
Walk in with your steel toe boots and a Conway hat wearing only a jock strap will probably get their attention.

I ask for 3 pair on my anniversary date. Have not been turned down yet.
As far as I know, policy is 3 pair of uniforms on your anniversary date, yearly. I always get mine. Jackets are every 3 years.

I ask for 3 pair on my anniversary date. Have not been turned down yet.

As far as I know, policy is 3 pair of uniforms on your anniversary date, yearly. I always get mine. Jackets are every 3 years.
Changed. Your tm now needs to send a picture to someone of your warn out uniforms as proof before replacements can be ordered.