XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember attack the post not the poster, wouldn't want you to break any rules.

You guys highjack a thread and insult everyone but it's all their fault that you are doing it ? Is that right ? Whip1 made you guys come here and start ::shit:: with him ? He forced you to behave this way ?

You guys highjack a thread and insult everyone but it's all their fault that you are doing it ? Is that right ? Whip1 made you guys come here and start :::shit::: with him ? He forced you to behave this way ?
If he ever had anything that resemble his own thought it be a whole different game. He feels it's ok for him to throw insults and repeat answer the question 20 times, but take a jab at him and he cries lock the thread, I'm just trying to be sure that there wasn't a question buried in there that I missed to avoid all of that bull ::shit::.

Over half a million views on this thread .Seems to me its a popular topic . 5 X's the views of all the other topics.

Last edited:
Considering you don’t work here and have no idea what the real issues are, you couldn’t tell me even if you wanted to.
I've got more years behind the wheel than you are old ,40 years means a lot of experience.Been here done that and so on.Your company is a mirror of consolidated freight ways.Your a number and nothing else like every one else.these companies there all the same.Wake up for Your Dream.

I've got more years behind the wheel than you are old ,40 years means a lot of experience.Been here done that and so on.Your company is a mirror of consolidated freight ways.Your a number and nothing else like every one else.these companies there all the same.Wake up for Your Dream.
You don’t work here. Period. Your experience means nothing.

Remember attack the post not the poster, wouldn't want you to break any rules.
I’m attacking both. It’s too bad you don’t hold yourself to the same lofty standards you hold us to.
You said you were done engaging with me. You can’t keep your own promises. That makes you a liar.
You said you were done playing games, but the first thing you did was make an ignorant comment questioning if I asked a question. That makes you a hypocrite.
You make arbitrary rules about comments having to have merit or original thought. What have you provided that has merit or original thought? When you make your rules, you get your panties in a bunch and start insulting people when they don’t follow them. Despite all of that, you can’t follow the rules of this forum. It’s clear to everyone here, you have double standards.
You don’t work here, yet you argue about what’s best for those that do. That makes you clueless.
Tell me wise one, what great input have you provided to this forum? What insight have you blessed us with?
Ignore those questions. Not because you think it’s funny, but because you can’t probide answers.

Wrong again. This is t the first time you’ve ignored facts to make yourself look like a fool.

You don’t work here. Period. Your experience means nothing.
Oddly these guys think they know more about what goes on here than those of us that work here. I cant imagine being so blind to go onto another company forum and argue about things I know nothing about.

I’m attacking both. It’s too bad you don’t hold yourself to the same lofty standards you hold us to.
You said you were done engaging with me. You can’t keep your own promises. That makes you a liar.
You said you were done playing games, but the first thing you did was make an ignorant comment questioning if I asked a question. That makes you a hypocrite.
You make arbitrary rules about comments having to have merit or original thought. What have you provided that has merit or original thought? When you make your rules, you get your panties in a bunch and start insulting people when they don’t follow them. Despite all of that, you can’t follow the rules of this forum. It’s clear to everyone here, you have double standards.
You don’t work here, yet you argue about what’s best for those that do. That makes you clueless.
Tell me wise one, what great input have you provided to this forum? What insight have you blessed us with?
Ignore those questions. Not because you think it’s funny, but because you can’t probide answers.
Well if you had something to say that wasn't asked and answered you might get somewhere, regardless of what you think of me I never stooped low enough to call you names.

Got this off Facebook the driver is from Miami and does mention the company is going to appeal the judges finding in their case as expected.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1714402788616783&id=1084687491588319
66, post: 1229815, member: 24894"]Got this off Facebook the driver is from Miami and does mention the company is going to appeal the judges finding in their case as expected.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1714402788616783&id=1084687491588319
Guilty as charged.:732::rulz::chairshot::nutkick::tribehasspoken:[/QUOTE]
This is kinda of funny. The union even explains it to you everything freezes benefits, PTO, and even your pay. The only exception to that are the pre plan raises for the new hires until they get to top pay. That is the only scheduled raise that XPO has to honor.
You can't have one without taking the others. If you want the pay you have to take the PTO and the benefit changes too.

Guilty as charged.:732::rulz::chairshot::nutkick::tribehasspoken:
This is kinda of funny. The union even explains it to you everything freezes benefits, PTO, and even your pay. The only exception to that are the pre plan raises for the new hires until they get to top pay. That is the only scheduled raise that XPO has to honor.
You can't have one without taking the others. If you want the pay you have to take the PTO and the benefit changes too.[/QUOTE]
The company has to adhere to "past practice" if they make changes every year then ya they have to accept the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.