XPO | XPO's plan after aquiring Conway.

Bradley Jacobs needs to lift up his stock. I have a feeling this deal with Conway is going to fall thru but I am stupid and a nobody and have no actual knowledge other than I follow the stock market. Does this stock price chart seem troubling to anybody but me?
bz1fuoL.jpg

Bradley Jacobs needs to lift up his stock. I have a feeling this deal with Conway is going to fall thru but I am stupid and a nobody and have no actual knowledge other than I follow the stock market. Does this stock price chart seem troubling to anybody but me?
bz1fuoL.jpg
Nope. The sky was falling three weeks ago when it dropped 300 points. Popped right back up. Imaginary money anyways.

bz1fuoL.jpg
Only thing in this deal I see as an outsider, is that Xpo is taking on a lot of debt and if things dont work out as they plan there could be real trouble servicing the debt. Having said that I think it could be a real positive for conway and possibly the whole industry. XPO seems to have some modern thinking mgmt, instead of the same old beat the drivers into the ground mentality that pretty much all the ltl carriers have. CF was always the worst for hating on their drivers and it carried over to conway. It's time for the old school mentality to be put to rest and these carriers start to appreciate drivers, dock, because it certainly isnt easy to find people to do either anymore. Hopefully this is the beginning of a sea change in this industry which will benefit all.

See now, when you spend $6 billion in three months. It don't matter what you are bringing in. People are gonna be like.... whoa there. Let's settle down a bit.

Excited about what lies ahead of us!! Looking at the XPO site they have lots of customers we meaning Con-way
use to have and just overpriced our selves out of many markets and out of customer docks! Wondering about
the future of pay structure in a year, and overtime status across the corporation now when it changes,
also things like insurance and Rx coverage and disability and life insurance , We still have an excellent package
overall with everything compared to some who get very little know it holds for a year but some of us look five and ten years down the road at the big picture!! When Jacobs makes this work we will be a major force to deal with like we were in the 80's @ CCX

I've been through a few of these acquisitions before and followed several others. The stock price means absolutely nothing during the transition period because some people panic and drop out of the market. The debt is always a concern, but XPO and Conway are both profitable and can cover the debt that he's accruing. No reason to panic.

The only thing that would concern me is the line about the intermodal use to improve line haul efficiency. I know they can't put it all on the rail but I wouldn't want any more going to subservice (ie not hauled in a set by a company employee) than already does.

The only thing that would concern me is the line about the intermodal use to improve line haul efficiency. I know they can't put it all on the rail but I wouldn't want any more going to subservice (ie not hauled in a set by a company employee) than already does.
Personally , intermodal doesn't bother me that much considering we can compete or blow anybody away on 1 and 2 day freight. It would add business if we get more delayed freight.

Personally , intermodal doesn't bother me that much considering we can compete or blow anybody away on 1 and 2 day freight. It would add business if we get more delayed freight.

Yeah. Rail don't really effect line haul. But it will effect truckload.

bz1fuoL.jpg
I'm not a stock analysis by any stretch, but I'm not worried. jacobs is a very smart and savvy business man. he knows what he's doing. I've read where wall street analysts, and other financial consulting firms are all pumped up about this pending deal. morgan Stanley has offered 2 billion dollars for the deal and there are other private investors who believe in Jacobs who have deeeeeep pockets and are ready to push their chips 'all in' to help the cause. once this combined business gains traction,I think you'll see this graph flip-flop and soar upward. The absorption of Conway by xpo is going to result in a monstrously huge global entity the likes of which we've never seen nor experienced. With all that it will have to offer in blended services on an international stage, it will be a one stop shop for shippers and growth will become exponential. I am feeling good and truly believe that it's just a matter of time before this stock will explode baby and rocket up and out of sight!!!

I'm not a stock analysis by any stretch, but I'm not worried. jacobs is a very smart and savvy business man. he knows what he's doing. I've read where wall street analysts, and other financial consulting firms are all pumped up about this pending deal. morgan Stanley has offered 2 billion dollars for the deal and there are other private investors who believe in Jacobs who have deeeeeep pockets and are ready to push their chips 'all in' to help the cause. once this combined business gains traction,I think you'll see this graph flip-flop and soar upward. The absorption of Conway by xpo is going to result in a monstrously huge global entity the likes of which we've never seen nor experienced. With all that it will have to offer in blended services on an international stage, it will be a one stop shop for shippers and growth will become exponential. I am feeling good and truly believe that it's just a matter of time before this stock will explode baby and rocket up and out of sight!!!

This guy ain't done buying. If he ever gets to the point where he feels he is done growing the business he will sell it. It's his thing. He ain't here for 30 years. He's here to buy a bunch of stuff up. Make it make a ton of money and then sell.

http://www.4-traders.com/XPO-LOGIST...nts-Global-Chief-Accounting-Officer-21066179/

Putting people in place to set up what he's going to be buying tomorrow.