XPO | XPO's plan after aquiring Conway.

Or the 30th now. As we have been extended again.
You
You mean we're still officially cnw? The RED machine hasn't taken the reigns over us yet? My understanding was that cnw was all done at 11:59 pm on the 16th. What's the extension for this time... they just getting all their ducks in a row... loose ends on legal stuff or what?

You
You mean we're still officially cnw? The RED machine hasn't taken the reigns over us yet? My understanding was that cnw was all done at 11:59 pm on the 16th. What's the extension for this time... they just getting all their ducks in a row... loose ends on legal stuff or what?
Anti trust legislation in Denmark had to be satisfied, as well as regulatory rules in Mexico had to be satisfied. Now the two week tendering process starts over again.

kaOMOGc.jpg
No Shorts in the summer time with XPO !!!, safety 1st ,pants only to protect legs from any cuts !!!
That's just Not true. Safety Still First !!! Steel tip boots are Mandatory !!!!! Winter Vest Optional.

Well said!!
We cannot gain the years back that we put into this company- no way to restart the clock..... The company isn't as hamstrung by the clock- they can replace you and save money and eventually they will get experience. However, if we move to another company, we lose vacation, pay, seniority, etc. If we quit, the company makes out better than us on the deal. Just like all those elderly Teamster retirees who are getting their pensions cut, and have no way to get back to work. Time heals all wounds, except when you don't have the time.

We cannot gain the years back that we put into this company- no way to restart the clock..... The company isn't as hamstrung by the clock- they can replace you and save money and eventually they will get experience. However, if we move to another company, we lose vacation, pay, seniority, etc. If we quit, the company makes out better than us on the deal. Just like all those elderly Teamster retirees who are getting their pensions cut, and have no way to get back to work. Time heals all wounds, except when you don't have the time.
Hey what makes you think we are all old and elderly ? Some of us do not want to return to work and will not. Some are going to do just fine and others will suffer. I resemble that remark anyway. I thought your post was right on the mark. Just had to :poke:

Hey what makes you think we are all old and elderly ? Some of us do not want to return to work and will not. Some are going to do just fine and others will suffer. I resemble that remark anyway. I thought your post was right on the mark. Just had to :poke:

Ha-ha-ha... Thanks! I am jealous of a church member of mine who retired at 55 twenty years ago....ah- the good old days....

Reactions: ESP