Yellow | Yellow Memo! "Request For Vaccination Information"!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Is YELLOW one step closer to a vaccination mandate? Check out the recently posted memo!

21606faa58179733470e1.md.jpg
So what do rank and file Teamster employees at YELLOW say about this?
The Office No GIF

So what does the IBT and Freight Division Director Ernie Soehl say about this?

ernie-soehl-vaccination-memo.md.jpg
Don't worry Brothers and Sisters! We're monitoring the situation!

:wtflol:

Last edited:
Refuse it's a violation of HIPPA laws! Retire or make them fire you plenty of companies under 100 people. There's over a hundred dockmen at 309 probably same amount of drivers too that can retire at anytime I hope they all pull the plug lol before getting this vaccine poison crap! Say NO to Vaccine Mandates NO NO NO!

Last edited:
Refuse it's a violation of HIPPA laws! Retire or make them fire you plenty of companies under 100 people. There's over a hundred dockmen at 309 probably same amount of drivers too that can retire at anytime I hope they all pull the plug lol before getting this vaccine poison crap! Say NO to Vaccine Mandates NO NO NO!
And how many at 309 died from Covid?
None?
That's what I thought.

It says they are requesting you to fill it out by Oct 31.
It doesn't say that you must provide the info on your status.
If you don't do it they will just assume you are unvaccinated.

There is no mandatory date for vaccination on there.
Just a request to see how many are vaccinated.

Imo nobody should fill it out.
Let them think nobody is vaccinated.
It's nobody's business.

The people at the top of the food chain (outside of Yellow) know who is vaccinated or not. Every vial has a serial number.
They make NOTHING easy for you.
Let them find out themselves who is vaccinated or not.

Last edited:
Refuse it's a violation of HIPPA laws!
People really don’t understand HIPPA. HIPPA only protects you from your medical records being shared by your doctor/pharmacy/etc without your permission. Your employer has the right to ask your vaccination status, they even have the right to require you to be vaccinated, this was decided by the Supreme Court long ago. You still have the right not to tell them. They have the right to terminate you if you don’t. They can terminate you for damn near any reason.

People really don’t understand HIPPA. HIPPA only protects you from your medical records being shared by your doctor/pharmacy/etc without your permission. Your employer has the right to ask your vaccination status, they even have the right to require you to be vaccinated, this was decided by the Supreme Court long ago. You still have the right not to tell them. They have the right to terminate you if you don’t. They can terminate you for damn near any reason.
Jacobson vs Massachusetts, 1905. The Supreme Court ruled state vaccine mandates legal. Smallpox has been eradicated.
Nobody will compel you to get a Covid vaccine. It's your choice. Your freedom to refuse remains intact.

It doesn't say they're gonna terminate you. It says that if you don't submit info, they will assume you to be unvaccinated.
And they encourage you to get vaccinated.
I'll say it again......lots of either our guys or family members had Covid.
None died. It's nobody's business to force a vaccine for a bad flu.
This has nothing to do with health and everything to do with grabbing you by the neck and rubbing your face in the dirt....and then they'll say you consented to that.
Next they'll want your firstborn.
Business has put China one step away from being number one in the world.
Number one influencer comes with that.
It's time to reevaluate the rights thing.
Way past that time.

My wife has a healthcare business, trust me HIPPA is complete bullshit, If you actually read the HIPPA law it states “your health records may be shared with vendors”
meaning your records can be sent all over the world to countries like India.

Which they usually are for billing. Once they are sent to countries like India those “vendors “ are free to share those records with whoever they want because there are no HIPPA laws in India.

Is YELLOW one step closer to a vaccination mandate? Check out the recently posted memo!

21606faa58179733470e1.md.jpg
So what do rank and file Teamster employees at YELLOW say about this?
The Office No GIF

So what does the IBT and Freight Division Director Ernie Soehl say about this?

ernie-soehl-vaccination-memo.md.jpg
Don't worry Brothers and Sisters! We're monitoring the situation!

:wtflol:
So the Biden Administration is telling the country the reason for inflation, supply shortages, HIGH gas prices and empty shelves is because of truck driver shortages but their going to mandate truck drivers which may mean less truck drivers ?

Will unemployment be available it’s been 45 years since I applied.
It's only available for those who never worked enough to put any into it. And sit home unmasked.
If you worked forever you get forced to wear a mask and forced to get experimented on with no liability on anybody if something goes wrong.

My wife has a healthcare business, trust me HIPPA is complete ********, If you actually read the HIPPA law it states “your health records may be shared with vendors”
meaning your records can be sent all over the world to countries like India.

Which they usually are for billing. Once they are sent to countries like India those “vendors “ are free to share those records with whoever they want because there are no HIPPA laws in India.
There ya go.
Yellow doesn't even have to ask us to consent to giving our status.
They can ask their Indian and Pakistani billing companies
They already know.

They just want us to put our name on something creating some kind of legal bullshit consent or liability.......but no liability on them, the government or shot companies.
Always on us.
With no liability or consent by them.
Oh no never....its all about everybody else's rights all the time.