Yellow | Yellow Memo! "Request For Vaccination Information"!

This is the GAB post from above posts link.
Status

RennekeK
@RennekeK

14m
·
·
Conservative News
Her name is Emily Johnson. Baby's name WAS Emerson Sophia Johnson.

"My friend had to get the to keep her job. They denied her exemption and she needed her job for her family. She was 34 weeks pregnant with a healthy pregnancy. 3 days after she got the Pfizer shot she went in for no movement. Baby had no heartbeat. She gave birth to her stillborn daughter. Blood clots in the umbilical cord. Her obgyn told her he's 99% sure this is a outcome from the vaccine (he didn't give her the shot) told her this is the 5th stillborn in 2 months he's delivered. All vaccinated mothers. All blood clots in the umbilical cord.”

Thank you for sharing: Stephanie Christine Culler!
We will continue to pray for Emily!

Yes. You have to read it right and answer it right. I've been told there is a spot you can honestly answer " I choose not to disclose" somehow. And I would hope anybody and everybody filling it out would do so......to prevent stuff like this happening in the workforce ANYWHERE.
She was forced vaccination to keep her job...and lost her baby:

My daughter's nonunion employer. A DC which had multiple shutdowns due to Covid. She had it. A whole lot of them had it and all recovered. And almost all are under 40. Many in 20's and 30's and healthy. They don't NEED a vaccine. And they don't want it. They stuck together and answered "do not wish to disclose vax status"...the vaccinated and unvaccinated. The employer then said that the midNovember deadline is no linger in effect. 400 kids. Nonunion. Stuck together. They know that the vaccines are hurting people and government and media are hiding it. Smart kids.
Our union and all unions should oppose the mandates.

This is the GAB post from above posts link.
Status

RennekeK
@RennekeK

14m
·
·
Conservative News
Her name is Emily Johnson. Baby's name WAS Emerson Sophia Johnson.

"My friend had to get the to keep her job. They denied her exemption and she needed her job for her family. She was 34 weeks pregnant with a healthy pregnancy. 3 days after she got the Pfizer shot she went in for no movement. Baby had no heartbeat. She gave birth to her stillborn daughter. Blood clots in the umbilical cord. Her obgyn told her he's 99% sure this is a outcome from the vaccine (he didn't give her the shot) told her this is the 5th stillborn in 2 months he's delivered. All vaccinated mothers. All blood clots in the umbilical cord.”

Thank you for sharing: Stephanie Christine Culler!
We will continue to pray for Emily!

They have only suspended the Moderna shot for people under 30. Pfizer shot still OK for them.
Biden's mandate on business doesn't exclude anybody. Some get exemptions but some are denied. Not suspended for 20 year olds. 30 year olds. Pregnant women.
I heard Fauci is now pushing for 5-11 year olds to be vaccinated.
Sounds psychopathic to me.
They are more at risk for the shot damages than Covid damages.
Same with most under 100.

And we are supposed to trust them.
Babies are not in need of the vaccine.

You seem to trust all the fringe kooks, what's wrong with others trusting the scientists/doctors?

And you got your MD from what trucking company?
You can trust who you want and vaccinate if you want.
But forcing vaccination on people who don't want it is gonna cause more problems at this company and this country than it does good.
I see tons of posts from around the world with Doctors and medical people in articles "banned" on the normal sites people are used to and comfortable with.
Sites with people who will look into where the money is traced to. And who is connected to who.
Connections don't mean truth and fact.
J&J owned the site you posted. That site was awarded because it allows communication without disinformation on Covid. Disinformation...seems to mean...straying from the narrative of big money and big power. Not necessarily truth or fact.
They sold it a few years back.
But doesn't mean they don't have people or money in the mix.

You seem to trust all the fringe kooks, what's wrong with others trusting the scientists/doctors?

It's really hard to believe much of anything from the media anymore.
Especially when it comes to injecting us with vaccines just to work.
We all know how well big business operates and what they want. And how many of them really suck and can't be trusted. Professionals who nothing but how to scam. All over the place...yet they expect trust for their product. Forget it.
My daughter's are in the age bracket who ate more at risk from vaccines than the virus.....yet employer mandates don't care. They don't care about opposing views from scientists or doctors. They care about fines. And to be fined to risk life is wrong.
Do you believe this lady? This is what they do.

3 judges dead in one Ohio county 9 days after mandate.
True? Idk.
Strange coincidence though.
Too many coincidences to trust it. Maybe the story is a lie? Could be.

True? Idk.
That story reads so vague, it’s like saying, the occupants of the car, driving in excess of 90 mph, unexpectedly died when it crashed into a stopped semi truck.

True? Idk.
Thinking we are only getting 15% of the true story ??

Yes. You have to read it right and answer it right. I've been told there is a spot you can honestly answer " I choose not to disclose" somehow. And I would hope anybody and everybody filling it out would do so......to prevent stuff like this happening in the workforce ANYWHERE.
She was forced vaccination to keep her job...and lost her baby:

My daughter's nonunion employer. A DC which had multiple shutdowns due to Covid. She had it. A whole lot of them had it and all recovered. And almost all are under 40. Many in 20's and 30's and healthy. They don't NEED a vaccine. And they don't want it. They stuck together and answered "do not wish to disclose vax status"...the vaccinated and unvaccinated. The employer then said that the midNovember deadline is no linger in effect. 400 kids. Nonunion. Stuck together. They know that the vaccines are hurting people and government and media are hiding it. Smart kids.
Our union and all unions should oppose the mandates.
My wife, myself, and 3 of our 4 kids got the shot. The Baby Giant, his Wife, and our Grandchildren are not. Last week, Non-Vaxxed Daughter in Law went to Doctor because of severe allergies, and Doctor told her she was recovering from Covid Sometime in the last 3 months. Since she comes to our 11 person family dinner every Tuesday night at our house, I can assume that all 11 of us have at least been exposed/probably had some form of Covid lately. Only Non-vaxxed Daughter in Law, and my vaxxed Daughter have shown any flu-like symptoms in that time, and both normally suffer severe seasonal allergy flu-like problems in the fall. Our pizza shop employees got tested and all came back negative.

Apparently, we are all a healthy family. We all believe we already had the virus in Feb 2020.

my Sister is Double-vaxxed, and got Covid last month. Doc gave her anti-bodies interveiniously and she recovered at home in three days. A guy I graduated with (age 68) got Covid and died in the hospital. I have no idea of his vax status. My point is- we’re all different…..

My wife, myself, and 3 of our 4 kids got the shot. The Baby Giant, his Wife, and our Grandchildren are not. Last week, Non-Vaxxed Daughter in Law went to Doctor because of severe allergies, and Doctor told her she was recovering from Covid Sometime in the last 3 months. Since she comes to our 11 person family dinner every Tuesday night at our house, I can assume that all 11 of us have at least been exposed/probably had some form of Covid lately. Only Non-vaxxed Daughter in Law, and my vaxxed Daughter have shown any flu-like symptoms in that time, and both normally suffer severe seasonal allergy flu-like problems in the fall. Our pizza shop employees got tested and all came back negative.

Apparently, we are all a healthy family. We all believe we already had the virus in Feb 2020.

my Sister is Double-vaxxed, and got Covid last month. Doc gave her anti-bodies interveiniously and she recovered at home in three days. A guy I graduated with (age 68) got Covid and died in the hospital. I have no idea of his vax status. My point is- we’re all different…..
Are the pizza’s vaccinated before leaving?
( Asking in case I get layed over in Shelbyville.)