Yellow | Yellow Memo! "Request For Vaccination Information"!

What are you talking about? Of course the union will go to arbitration if the grievant has a good case and it isn't settled informally. And if the arbitration decision doesn't precisely follow the contract the decision can be appealed in civil court. Refusing to comply in general is defined as insubordination and that is not a reason for immediate dismissal even if it's called "voluntary quit" by the company.

PS - If the Union doesn't want to support the worker, the worker can file a "Duty of Fair Representation" lawsuit against the Union. That usually gets officials' attention.
That’s a nlrb 508

That’s a nlrb 508
The NLRB is a powerful tool available to union members. Not only is filing a complaint free, NLRB does all the investigation and legal work for free as well.
In the end, the employee will lose even if they win. You will eventually be fired and blackballed.

The NLRB is a powerful tool available to union members. Not only is filing a complaint free, NLRB does all the investigation and legal work for free as well.
In the end, the employee will lose even if they win. You will eventually be fired and blackballed.
Why are you continuing to spew your nonsense? If and when an employee prevails in a situation where the NLRB or the courts get involved the company has good reason to avoid any retaliation against said employee for fear of further action by the NLRB/courts knowing that they are now under legal scrutiny. And where is your admission that you were totally wrong in your earlier posts which I proved wrong?

I think I am right on this one. If I wasn't the Rock would have been all over it.

I bet you also think that an employee can sue the employer for damages if he is injured on the job. Also wrong, can't be done.
Blade, I think you might want to look up the definition of “giving up”. Kind of like most of your posts, I think you have misunderstood it’s true meaning. LOL!!!

You are so wrong about this, I could give names, but I won't.
This was in Local 728 with the DOT.
The company said they were going to leave this guy alone and hope he would get better on his own.

Blade, I think you might want to look up the definition of “giving up”. Kind of like most of your posts, I think you have misunderstood it’s true meaning. LOL!!!
Point taken
Are my eye's deceiving me or did Blade just agree with SOR.
fred GIF

Last edited:
No its a free country. You choose not to get a flu shot? Fine. Whatever.

You might get pretty sick and maybe not. Covid is the first situation to come along in which we are being broken as a Society and robbed of our god given right to choose freely and decide what we will allow into our bodies or not.

Flu has consistently KILLED about 12,000 to 66,000 annually give or take every winter since 1990. HOWEVER the adverse events to FLU SHOTS have average a solid 400 reported VAERS every year since 1990 like clock work. AND the FLU shots do not invade your cells to rewrite your very blueprint that made you you at conception.

That changed the winter of 2019 and the VAERS chart graph is a vertical wall. That has to be damning. Spanish Flu is one I feared. The day before in the checkout line at the store, I had a person hacking up a lung 4 feet away. A wet cough and heave, a semi dry heave for lack of english words to describe that poor sot.

In about 20 hours I spiked my home blood pressure machine, broke it at 300/280 and went to the ER, by the time I was triaged in a few moments I was at 103 and rising. The hospital identifed the H1N1 in a hour a half and had by then put in two saline bags at 34 degrees (*Salt water) direct IV. Then issued Tamiflu and sent me home with several warnings for my life.

30 hours that week it attacked my brain. My caregiver stayed with me through out. I came out of it on the third day and told her I remember my name now. How did I do? She said that I should be dead. Suppose I was. Im immune now. I have not vaxxed for flu for years.

Its the same flu that stacked thousands into section MM known as Flu Hill in a Baltimore Cemetary. Nameless people under a single stone. Thats a killer. To this day I wonder how that sod behind me was still functioning hacking up a lung like that. You dont go into public places and spread that ::shit::.