Yellow | yellow/roadway changes comming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly!

The Holland question about whether or not they would dovetail into a Yellow Roadway Scenario is interesting however. I have to think YRCW would say that Yellow and Roadway are National, Holland and New Penn are Regional-- if they tried something with them. That Could be a decider in NOT dovetailing those two divisions.

Read NMFA Article 5.2 very close....yes...YRCW can shut down one and continue with the other in operations...AS LONG AS...they do not use any of the property, equipment, etc.

Now I doubt this will happen now that we are "sharing" terminals with each other...THAT is a good thing.

YRCW shut down Dugan and kept running the other old USF companies did they not?

I wouild not see that happening with Yellow-Roadway, as after the merger is complete....they will be changing the name to YRC, inc.....it is ALL in the new 8-K report filed this week with the SEC......KK.

PM me - i'm also in contacts.

uhmmmm...You could have pm'd me in the first place.... BUT,Once you replied to my post, you entered into a public forum.....

You don't want to tell me anything about yerself and about the tidbits of info you have given , than that's okay..... I don't need to know..it will all come out with the washwater, in the end anyhow....

I'm not going to pm you.... If you have valuable info, then everybody should hear yer info. It is only to benefit all us, and better understand operations, and communication between office and workers, and the company.... The old way was no communication, thus no understanding..... (of each other) and let everyone involved decide..... I got no secrets here...How about you?

I don't need to know "WHO ARE YOU?".... but if you have info to offer from "another side"..it is only to benefit all....

PS... Linehaul came in the other day. He says , yeah I was here the other night, you had gone home. I brought a MT Van and took out a set of MT pups. Yeah, that was real productive....

I told him, well, see... I called Linehaul and asked for Vans.... My #1 shipper was shipping volumes , end of the month, next three days... I HATE to part lot these days, when we don't need to....so this is why you did this..... Oh, he said, I see...

Communications... and understanding of operations... The linehaul was going right by my barn anyway......

I shared the info that you found "interesting" that's all I have. You then asked who I was, I asked you to PM me - pretty logical & linear request. On second thought you seem to be a real pain in the a** so yeah, don't bother. :smilie_132:

Status
Not open for further replies.