Yet another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one in the neighborhood to mow the yard today. Drank the last Michelob Ultra in the neighbors camper parked in his driveway. How does it look? Just like the last time I cut it....

y2m7lJf.jpg

Dang Pilot87, you are flying high today, you are the first to fly that high on dr pepper. I am the last one to post and Silly Goose is the new spokesperson for all of First and the rest of the gang there are her V formation fliers, including Big R and Big Dave, notice the look alike names?

What ever happened to the first flower boy Big Dave? I am LASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Today he is a flower, tomorrow he will want to be a :teapot: short and stout with his lower lip in a pout look. :idunno:

Today is a good day, AHHH! smell the roses. PHEE what happened? Hoof prints, yep big Dave has been here with his horse Kabayo jumping and :fart:. The Silly Goose has left her mark. I will have to get the Flounder to clean the place up. Oh Gosh he is laying out of water over there, YUK!. Red Racer, Red Racer, where are you, I need you and 4 Ramsey to get tutone 710 to find the bag man Big R and do some Real cleaning with the pro one gear head. Brutus and I are heading to the playa morea, with the First rate Pilot 87 as our guide. After you all have got this place cleaned up and ready for ESP to return, please go back to first and remember that I am always LAST. :busted::cuss:I just do not know what is worst, Goose poop, horse farts or dead fish. yes, 4 ramsey is:crybaby: because I did not name his raceing fuel as a weird smell, he loves it. :onthego:

That hat is so big that Brutus even uses it as a bath tub, then drags it into the lake and washes it and has me fill it up with more kick a poo joy juice. I am looking forward to the party celebration Gander is going to put on for the Famous Silly Goose. What party you say? Coming soon to a screen near you. :rulz::smilies 19296:

Status
Not open for further replies.