Yet another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at the Party in LAST, Where are you ?????? :bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat::bananapartyhat::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::guinesssmilie::guinesssmilie::guinesssmilie::guinesssmilie::guinesssmilie::guinesssmilie::guinesssmilie:
Dang nabbit, you all started without me. You must be a little early, you are still five clicks away from the big Promotion party. Well at least you all will have enough dew and dr. to get really happy and high. I just came back from the distribution point of ( ringing bells ) ----------First, where they keep all of Big Cheescake( big dave) and High Engineer ( Pilot ).'s stock as that is where they live and drink. I on the other hand am in the Land of Last and you must be in the Land of Lost, as we do not see each other. Glad to be last and it is still rated high on anybody's list.

I have the cheesecake and Dew and Dr Pepper and lots of snacks here in LAST
:1036316054::101:Yippie Kabayo, Silly Goose has been promoted to a very likeable person of Goose interest. 500 likes and the party now starts and when it is over I proclaim with my wonderful God given authority that Silly Goose and the Gander will be allowed to have Last for the entire Holiday Weekend. Flounder will have to stay for a day and clean all the poo from the beach and then the Pilot will fly over and do the inspection and no peeking on the Last Couple :bat:. Big Dave will round up all the heavy:guinesssmilie:and drag them off with the help of pro first and Ramseyfourth,Tutone 7first0 will help brutus pick up the Big R bags and cgi reddog will make a sign" do not disturb":grouphug: for the last couple. Have fun everybody I will be back Tuesday for the :kickedoutsmile:of the Happy couple going back to first. THE GEESE ARE LAST. I am a :smiliepostwhore:Oh yes the Red Racer will be on port a potie patrol, just couldn't forget anyone.

VrEDBb8.jpg

The pack is last.

Bears are going to be LAST just like i am NOW
Bears.....Geese.....dogs.....horses..packs....fishes.... Sounds like first is some sort of wildlife sanctuary......

I'm so glad to be LAST..... Blizzard and buzzard free LAST!...... Big-chested beaver and Little-chested Beiber free LAST!!...

LAST..... So glad to be LAST!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.