FedEx Freight | You can ban me if you want

i'm 99% sure all ltl carriers make at least 3x minimum wage correct?for me money isn't the issue. better ins. pension plan and most of all SECURITY. I'M TIRED OF ALL THE RULE CHANGES EVERYDAY. just 2 months ago we had scorecards now we don't. we could not go out of route without permission now you can. can't get a day off without an accurance not they are trying to staff so you can. IF THIS ISN'T GOT TO DO CAUSE OF THE UNION NOTHING IS. DON'T BACK DOWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF FEDEX FREIGHT STAND TALL AND PUT A STOP TO THEIR WISHY WASHY BULL THEY KEEP PUTTING ON US. VOTE YES FOR A BETTER FUTURE FOR YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE. P.S. I'M AN OLD 1 LOL

Ca is not a right to work state, therefore the minimum wage is higher.
Why don't you use a right to work state?
Say, Alabama or Tennessee.

60 hours a week and no overtime. None at all! I don't know if that's a fair trade or not.

Why does everyone beings up od and all the other carriers were the #1 carrier we shouldn't be comparing to them they should be comparing to us we should have better pay and insurance than every ltl out there if we're held to a certant standard we should be paid and have better health care them every body else. And the ones that say do you like your paycheck are stupid! !if Your out there busting your ass you earned it so don't make it seem like if they gave it to you and suck up and say thank you thank you they need to say thank you you dumb ass !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
CA minimum wage is $9/hr. I'm pretty sure not all CA LTL P&D folks are making $27/hr+

Are you talking about working at a McDonald's or the transportation business because if the ones that are working at the $9. Job can get off there ass and go get there CDL and make more you think?

i'm 99% sure all ltl carriers make at least 3x minimum wage correct?

Ca is not a right to work state, therefore the minimum wage is higher.
Why don't you use a right to work state?
Say, Alabama or Tennessee.

Makinit's quote is why I mentioned CA. CA's minimum wage is higher because of the cost of living AND the political climate.

Are you talking about working at a McDonald's or the transportation business

I'm talking about CA's minimum wage and what 3x that is. I'm pretty sure not many LTL P&D drivers are making 3x the minimum wage in CA is my point.