XPO | You think sanity is returning to Ann Arbor? maybe not..

beerfd

TB Veteran
Credits
Talked to the shop last night and heard something new for next year..if true, a lot of folks are not gonna be happy. Might even produce some more 'yes' votes. I'll have to confirm before saying anything else. And that means I need to hear it from at least one more source. Stay tuned.

And BTW, I was correct on the 65mph rumor. (and that was from the shop also)

i bet the camera's are going LIVE. :438:

LOL, you may be half serious, but I would bet the farm they can or could easily listen in and watch at anytime without us knowing. Not saying they are. Just saying they can. The mic and the camera are always operating.

Technology is your friend

LOL, you may be half serious, but I would bet the farm they can or could easily listen in and watch at anytime without us knowing. Not saying they are. Just saying they can. The mic and the camera are always operating.

you said it all right there man! they already have the ability to remotely access your handheld SCO device without your knowing it. most people don't even know that.

Am sure most loyal drivers would never believe that "operational contingencies" were considered during systems development. LOL

Talked to the shop last night and heard something new for next year..if true, a lot of folks are not gonna be happy. Might even produce some more 'yes' votes. I'll have to confirm before saying anything else. And that means I need to hear it from at least one more source. Stay tuned.

One thing after another, after another, after another...

The cameras have microphones as well?????

The cameras have microphones as well?????

Yes, records 12 seconds of audio and video in the event of an 'event'

Somebody hit a deer in Arkansas last night, tore the radiator up, but didn't set off the camera

The 'wildlife' videos are the best.

Let's just say it has something to do with putting more miles on the re-furbs.. forced miles..i'll leave it at that.

And they even it out with the new 'safety' policy.

After running one of the pos auto shifters, I would much rather have a refurb anyway. Those new trucks are weird.

Let's just say it has something to do with putting more miles on the re-furbs.. forced miles..i'll leave it at that.

And they even it out with the new 'safety' policy.
Been there, done that. In June they will be complaining about the cost of breakdowns. It is really sad to think they could be that ignorant.

There is one thing in this World that will **** any man off and that is a Damned ***** tease get ya all hot and Bothered and then she turns cold as Ice !!!
So you got us all here and then just went Cold on us You drinking that Damned Blue Cool-aide again Beerfd >????

Yes, records 12 seconds of audio and video in the event of an 'event'

Somebody hit a deer in Arkansas last night, tore the radiator up, but didn't set off the camera

The 'wildlife' videos are the best.

And yet hitting a chuckhole the wrong way will set it off... How odd...

They do that still with refurbs we have cascadias for city only. But the new city units from freightliner look awesome. That's sarcasm. Cheap

The accident dept will tell you to hold both blue buttons for 20 seconds. That downloads all the video for the last 12 or 24 hours