Yellow | You'll shoot your eye out !

The guy who was backfiring his motor taught me how to do it, I had to pass it on when I transferred to Buffalo.
With a car (carbureted) you turn the key off while it's revved up, this loads the exhaust system with unburned air/fuel mixture and when you turn the key back on it fires 'er up all the way to the exit.

With a car (carbureted) you turn the key off while it's revved up, this loads the exhaust system with unburned air/fuel mixture and when you turn the key back on it fires 'er up all the way to the exit.
That's the kind of teenage nonsense we use to due back in the sixties. Pull along side a car on the expressway, get her to backfire, and then one of us would point a crowbar at our victim. We stopped doing it when one of our victims rolled down his window, and pointed a gun at us.

but back to topic . we had signs posted on ramp going onto docks and in lunchrooms saying "no weapons allowed "

That's the kind of teenage nonsense we use to due back in the sixties. Pull along side a car on the expressway, get her to backfire, and then one of us would point a crowbar at our victim. We stopped doing it when one of our victims rolled down his window, and pointed a gun at us.
That'd do it.

The guy who was backfiring his motor taught me how to do it, I had to pass it on when I transferred to Buffalo.
that backfire instructor was the great one ...... stroud120 .i know you all miss him dearly .
let me know maybe i can arrange a guest appearance

M0SIKSw.jpg

j4VCMfZ.jpg

j6RnahE.jpg

j6RnahE.jpg

I've read a lot about other member's birdbrain management at their terminals, but these two management personal have truly earned the name. We have a Terminal Manager and an evening shift supervisor who allow employees to bring firearms to their work area to shoot pigeons in their spare time, and we're not talking just about bb guns. It's nothing to see an employee headed down to his work area carrying a scoped rifle. I don't blame the employee because the Terminal Manager is allowing it, but you would like to think they had more common sense than this. I'm Pro gun and Pro hunting, but this isn't the place. This is dangerous and I've seen some inhumane acts. YRC has a no firearm policy on their property and this Terminal Manager and supervisor should be terminated for pure stupidity.
j4VCMfZ.jpg

j6RnahE.jpg

j6RnahE.jpg

I've read a lot about other member's birdbrain management at their terminals, but these two management personal have truly earned the name. We have a Terminal Manager and an evening shift supervisor who allow employees to bring firearms to their work area to shoot pigeons in their spare time, and we're not talking just about bb guns. It's nothing to see an employee headed down to his work area carrying a scoped rifle. I don't blame the employee because the Terminal Manager is allowing it, but you would like to think they had more common sense than this. I'm Pro gun and Pro hunting, but this isn't the place. This is dangerous and I've seen some inhumane acts. YRC has a no firearm policy on their property and this Terminal Manager and supervisor should be terminated for pure stupidity.

This looks like Baxter, Ks. to me. That would make sense , the management at this terminal are known for very bad decision making, the management at this terminal have ran it into the ground.

we used to have maint. hunting on site. i have showed up to find a sup shooting birds, and practicing with his bow. this has been 3-4 years ago

Management has always been the worst offenders of company policy, rules, and principle. They feel they can get away with anything, and their above everyone. They are never held accountable and they always get off with some flimsy excuse and they promise to never do it again. This terminal manager and supervisor are two of the worst embarrassments to this company ever. If they are not terminated than YRC and YRC security have embarrassed themselves even worse than these two management personal.

j4VCMfZ.jpg

j6RnahE.jpg

j6RnahE.jpg

Where's the fake owl hanging from the rafters? .lol

They might have shot it and fed it to the supervisor. Every Friday they break out the Fry Daddy and cook super for the supervisor. They can cook dinner for the supervisor once a week but they can't attend a union meeting once a month.

They might have shot it and fed it to the supervisor. Every Friday they break out the Fry Daddy and cook super for the supervisor. They can cook dinner for the supervisor once a week but they can't attend a union meeting once a month.
What happened to Union First?

f