Yellow | You'll shoot your eye out !

fjDofKB.jpg
Lol.....
Where's the fake owl hanging from the rafters? .lol

j4VCMfZ.jpg

j6RnahE.jpg

j6RnahE.jpg

I've read a lot about other member's birdbrain management at their terminals, but these two management personal have truly earned the name. We have a Terminal Manager and an evening shift supervisor who allow employees to bring firearms to their work area to shoot pigeons in their spare time, and we're not talking just about bb guns. It's nothing to see an employee headed down to his work area carrying a scoped rifle. I don't blame the employee because the Terminal Manager is allowing it, but you would like to think they had more common sense than this. I'm Pro gun and Pro hunting, but this isn't the place. This is dangerous and I've seen some inhumane acts. YRC has a no firearm policy on their property and this Terminal Manager and supervisor should be terminated for pure stupidity.

Have the supervisors been terminated.
Not yet. Word is one of the supervisors may have lied to YRC Security, if this is correct ,I see no other option other than just letting them resign or transfer them. Anyone else would be terminated in a heartbeat. Could you imagine if a union man was caught lying to YRC Security.

I would work this into all future grievances from now on. If management lied their credibility has been destroyed.
j4VCMfZ.jpg

j6RnahE.jpg

j6RnahE.jpg

I've read a lot about other member's birdbrain management at their terminals, but these two management personal have truly earned the name. We have a Terminal Manager and an evening shift supervisor who allow employees to bring firearms to their work area to shoot pigeons in their spare time, and we're not talking just about bb guns. It's nothing to see an employee headed down to his work area carrying a scoped rifle. I don't blame the employee because the Terminal Manager is allowing it, but you would like to think they had more common sense than this. I'm Pro gun and Pro hunting, but this isn't the place. This is dangerous and I've seen some inhumane acts. YRC has a no firearm policy on their property and this Terminal Manager and supervisor should be terminated for pure stupidity.
probably putting in to get paid for exterminator services

First off, the dock worker did nothing wrong. He was allowed by management to take to take a firearm to his work area, he did it with their blessing. He never tried to hide the fact what he was doing. Any management walking by could see it. They ok it. This thread was never about him. It's about why management didn't know that YRC doesn't allow firearms on their property. Was this management's first day? How could it go on for three months without TM not knowing? How can management allow this but give one of their stupid letters to another man for anything they can think of. Management doesn't treat every man equal at this terminal, that's obvious. One of the management personal says they knew nothing about this even though they were on the dock everyday. Sound's like someone is lying.

if some one higher up .lets say district showed up . how much do you think management would stick up for the dock worker . id bet my life they would not only throw him under the bus they would back over him and spin their tires on him

about other member's birdbrain management at their terminals, but these two management personal have truly earned the name. We have a Terminal Manager and an evening shift supervisor who allow employees to bring firearms to their work area to shoot pigeons in their spare time, and we're not talking just about bb guns. It's nothing to see an employee headed down to his work area carrying a scoped rifle. I don't blame the employee because the Terminal Manager is allowing it, but you would like to think they had more common sense than this. I'm Pro gun and Pro hunting, but this isn't the place. This is dangerous and I've seen some inhumane acts. YRC has a no firearm policy on their property and this Terminal Manager and supervisor should be terminated for pure stupidity.
if some one higher up .lets say district showed up . how much do you think management would stick up for the dock worker . id bet my life they would not only throw him under the bus they would back over him and spin their tires on him.

YRC Security must be afraid to step up, they don't want to admit that a top management person could have lied to them and a mere union man can prove it.

With a car (carbureted) you turn the key off while it's revved up, this loads the exhaust system with unburned air/fuel mixture and when you turn the key back on it fires 'er up all the way to the exit.
That's also a good way to blow a hole in the muffler!

YRC security after what happened in Calif. yesterday do you still think its OK if management lies to you about allowing firearms on YRC property. You had a TM tell you he knew nothing about firearms on the dock yet it was easier to find a firearm to kill something then it was to find a broom to sweep out a trailer. I'm Pro Gun but this company is acting like it's Pro Stupid and that's what gets people hurt.

YRC won't do anything to the two management personal who knowingly allowed firearms on YRC property until this lands on the 6 o'clock news. Then they'll say how well trained they are for spotting and handling these situations . They already have enough information that proves a TM may have lied to them. I don't think it would take this long if it was a union man.

YRC won't do anything to the two management personal who knowingly allowed firearms on YRC property until this lands on the 6 o'clock news. Then they'll say how well trained they are for spotting and handling these situations . They already have enough information that proves a TM may have lied to them. I don't think it would take this long if it was a union man.
The union man would have been fired before the investigation started‼️