FedEx Freight | your raise is on the way!

mdf1576

TB Lurker
Credits
cant believe no one posted this by now. Our term manger met with us this morning and told us. He didnt have specific amounts but said top pay is in the 22.88 range and starting is just above 19.00. THis is for PD only. And also will differ from in some regions. Dont have a clue about LH.

Hey guardrail :buttkisser: I hope thats not where u end up! There is a big difference between a cost of living increase and a raise. Has your cost of living gone up? Gas, electric, water, food, medical, credit card[to pay for the things you can't pay cash for], schooling for your wife and kids, and do you need me to go on! Don't kid yourself, Fed Ex Corp. is making a healthy profit because of your hard work. Fred is doing fantastic, and justifiable so. Do you think, that they can't afford to pay for a cost increase? Do you think they didn't save for a rainy day, just like you. Everybody/drivers needs to open your eyes, do the best job you can, question the stupid, cover each others back, be as thrifty as possibly/ don't waste your money, and realize that you are the best drivers in the world and Fed Ex has to pay for your talent. And to all the Freight drivers out there that thinks National is costing you something, Knock it off. We, Watkins employees are no different than American Freight employees. But, Watkins saved Fed Ex Corp a boatload of money, paid out to a Canadian contractor, to cross that border. Do that math, then shutup! Hey Fred, the best ain't cheap, pay up!

First off, Hurricane64, take a breath. Try completing a thought before rambling on to the next. Second, what the hell are you talking about?

The post was started to discuss the rumored raise. Any raise would be welcome and contrary to what other LTL companies are doing.

[quote author=Guardrail link=topic=80598.msg833762#msg833762 date=1275115105]
You didn't look very long. I posted last week about a 2% raise.
[/quote]

Man the haters. I guess you have ****** math cause the raise im getting is more than 2%. Also this is not a rumor. This is the truth effective tuesday. The only reason for this is to catch up FXF payscale that it. We are also going to weekly pay, not a rumor. I also work in the south where things are still affordable.

in cincy- freight is $21.60 and national is $22.05 before any raise. this is top out for p&d . i have worked at freight and am now with national.so at least here freight p&d is behind national..

In Denver starting linehual pay is .5210 cents per mile and 22.05 on the hour. With a top of .5450 cents per mile and same hourly. Any raise is a good raise and far better than a cut. :thumbsup:

[quote author=mdf1576 link=topic=80598.msg833944#msg833944 date=1275178852]
Man the haters. I guess you have ****** math cause the raise im getting is more than 2%. [/quote]

Your original post said
cant believe no one posted this by now
I just pointed out the fact that someone had. That's not being a "hater". The 2% is the figure I was told, not ****** math. You should try to be a little less confrontational, it's not very becoming of a newbie.

[quote author=Guardrail link=topic=80598.msg833972#msg833972 date=1275184999]
Man the haters. I guess you have ****** math cause the raise im getting is more than 2%. [/quote]

Your original post said
cant believe no one posted this by now
I just pointed out the fact that someone had. That's not being a "hater". The 2% is the figure I was told, not ****** math. You should try to be a little less confrontational, it's not very becoming of a newbie.
[/quote]

that some one being you. You forgot to mention that. way to pat yourself on the back. I guess rumors are the truth these days. and im the confrontational one .Thanks for taking a shiz on my thread. dumbarse

Hey guardrail, this is a rambling hurricane. Look at the responses on this thread. Wow, drivers hear what drivers want to hear. You are the best, you deserve to be payed to reflect that. Just because your Tm or Om or any other abbreviation tells you how bad everything are, doesn't mean there isn't profit. Why is the stock up? Why is there freight on the trucks, "Oh no the sky is falling"! Why are they buying new jets, and cutting new truck purchasing? Keep believing the line of BS that some puppet keeps feeding you. :kicking: Obviously, you care about whats going on. If you think this is a raise, God help you, and I will pray for your family. It's not 2%, it's 1% per year. And it's less than that, when you consider the loss of what was our 401k match. But wait, they are giving you a pension! Cost of living increase is 3-5% a year in the real world. Welcome to reality and goodnight

Hurricane, you are the perfect example of the greed in this world.... never satisfied, always want more
here is a novel idea, spend less than you make and take care of what you buy and you will find you need no where near the amount of money to live you think.

[quote author=Hurricane64 link=topic=80598.msg834014#msg834014 date=1275208699]
"Hey guardrail, this is a rambling hurricane...
Why are they buying new jets, and cutting new truck purchasing?"
[/quote]

Last I heard they cancelled new the jet orders after this recession started. National has 200-280 more trucks on the way.

Why would you bring that up anyway Hurricane64 "More jets..Less trucks?"

We were told by management that national is changing the pay structure,based more on the cost of living in the area.We are now even with freight at my sc 23.40/hr. :banana:

[quote author=Guardrail link=topic=80598.msg833762#msg833762 date=1275115105]
You didn't look very long. I posted last week about a 2% raise.
[/quote]

Man the haters. I guess you have ****** math cause the raise im getting is more than 2%. Also this is not a rumor. This is the truth effective tuesday. The only reason for this is to catch up FXF payscale that it. We are also going to weekly pay, not a rumor. I also work in the south where things are still affordable.
[/quote]
If this raise is to "catch up" with FXF, how come they are getting a 2% raise?

Everyone freight and national are getting 2% which puts us at 23.05 and freight at 23.40.Our manager told us because of the high cost of living here we are getting the extra .35 cents.Now we are the same rate as freight!!!! :clap:

[quote author=formerEdriver link=topic=80598.msg835670#msg835670 date=1275855409]
We were told by management that national is changing the pay structure,based more on the cost of living in the area.We are now even with freight at my sc 23.40/hr. :banana:
[/quote]
what fedex freight center are you close too