XPO | "your Welcome Yrc." Signed, Joe Taxpayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
$30.71 x 40 = $1228.40 x 52 = $63,876.80
46.06 x 3 = $138.18 x 52 = $7185.36

so a base of $63,876.80 and 3 hours of OT a week is $7185.36 = $71,062.16
Take out your O/t for vacation .
Weekly medical $70 to 140.00 depending on your coverage
What you have to take out of your gross weekly for 401k if you’ll ever have a retirement.

Last edited:
I don’t pay medical and I used 3 hours as the median. If you averaged closer to 45 hours a week it would obviously be much higher. I’m not trying to get into it. Just stating that you can easily make over $70,000 working 45 hours a week or less
Yes, in hourly rate before medical for some and whatever you have to pay into 401k.
Not 120k he claimed

That’s not even covering what the southern guys don’t get with no OT until after 50

I We thank you every week.When you pay your federal taxes.Just remember the more you make ,The more we take.YRC employees wish to thank all the federal tax payers for bailing us out.:6799:
You got that right, not only is the union a bunch of takers, so are the owners of your cancerous company. I can never prove this, but I believe if things were the other way around and it was XPO that was failing, we would have been allowed to fail. Why do I think that? Because certain people in high places like Mnuchin are Democrats and they don't want to see a bunch of union guys out of work because they are afraid of losing Teamster related PAC money if the dues money stops flowing. So I suppose if a union is good for anything, it's good for making failing companies too big to fail. So goes GM, so goes YRC. Disgusting. Now I have to look at your company's ugly broken down equipment on the road for a long time to come.

You got that right, not only is the union a bunch of takers, so are the owners of your cancerous company. I can never prove this, but I believe if things were the other way around and it was XPO that was failing, we would have been allowed to fail. Why do I think that? Because certain people in high places like Mnuchin are Democrats and they don't want to see a bunch of union guys out of work because they are afraid of losing Teamster related PAC money if the dues money stops flowing. So I suppose if a union is good for anything, it's good for making failing companies too big to fail. So goes GM, so goes YRC. Disgusting. Now I have to look at your company's ugly broken down equipment on the road for a long time to come.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.:omg i gets present by droneguard 1:You ,just haven’t figured it out yet.:duh:

Status
Not open for further replies.