Yellow | Yrc contributions to pension fund

JUST REMEMBER 20 OUT OF THE LAST 28 YRS.WE HAVE HAD A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT DO THE MATH YOURSELF. AND EVERYONE WONDERS HOW WE GOT INTO THE MESS WE ARE IN.GUESS WHO THE ONLY PRESIDENT WAS THAT LEFT OFFICE WITH A BUDGET SURPLUS.HINT IT WASN'T A REPUBLICAN.:TR10driving03:

Hell that does it, I am convinced now, I am going to vote Liberal in the next election.:biglaugh:

Secured Creditor

Secured Creditors - often a bank, is paid first.

Unsecured Creditors - such as banks, suppliers, and bondholders, have the next claim.

Stockholders - owners of the company, have the last claim on assets and may not receive anything if the Secured and Unsecured Creditors' claims are not fully repaid.

So,
I guess the thinking is if we are promised realestate we would then become a secured creditor?

Educate yourself all democrats are not liberals just like all republicans are not conservetives.:biglaugh:

orly-mini.jpg

JUST REMEMBER 20 OUT OF THE LAST 28 YRS.WE HAVE HAD A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT DO THE MATH YOURSELF. AND EVERYONE WONDERS HOW WE GOT INTO THE MESS WE ARE IN.GUESS WHO THE ONLY PRESIDENT WAS THAT LEFT OFFICE WITH A BUDGET SURPLUS.HINT IT WASN'T A REPUBLICAN.:TR10driving03:

Historical FACTS are great... Too bad everyone flunked history!:biglaugh:

You guys really need to understand the Democrats and Republicans are all laughing at you and me fighting about stuff we have no control whatsoever of..
The name looks partisan but the movie is not, it shows a force far more powerful than Obama or Bush that run this country
view it here

We are being played like we are all fools and I sadly think most people are.

My Terminal Mgr tole me tonight, he asked his Boss on their conferance call today about the rumors dealing with the pension and H+W.
Tonight going home he told me, he was told that YRC has asked the IBT to make a DEAL, and to defer payment ot Pension and H+W and in exchange the IBT would be given colateral. (real estate?)
His words to me at that point were,
"This doesn't look good at all"

very interesting

Have you ever listened to George Noory's guests on coast to coast am? One of them predicted the attack in New York on 911. Several of his guests have predicted an end to the recession in the second half of this year. Guess what alot of analysts are saying now? I don't discount what anyone says. I don't know what this means though...supposedly (Skull and Bones)...Both President Bush's belonged to this secret society but one thing does not make sense. Why did the elitests' allow Bush Sr to lose his second election? Everything makes sense except that. Also, watch 'Secret Societies' on History channel. Very interesting.

Have you ever listened to George Noory's guests on coast to coast am? One of them predicted the attack in New York on 911. Several of his guests have predicted an end to the recession in the second half of this year. Guess what alot of analysts are saying now? I don't discount what anyone says. I don't know what this means though...supposedly (Skull and Bones)...Both President Bush's belonged to this secret society but one thing does not make sense. Why did the elitests' allow Bush Sr to lose his second election? Everything makes sense except that. Also, watch 'Secret Societies' on History channel. Very interesting.

Here's another one I'm in the middle of... pretty creepy!
Lindsey Williams on Alex Jones Tv 3/4:The Coming Food Crisis of 2009!! | Free Activism & Non-Profit Videos - Watch Activism & Non-Profit Videos Online | Veoh

I'll catch it in a minute

I am just getting to the end of the first one. This other one looks very interesting, also. Do you have anything on 'Breaking the Union' conspiracy's? Seriously...I know someone is going to laugh but something is happening that is more than meeting the eye...Thanks sleuth.

25 years

Let me see if i understand this......DIFER FOR SEVERAL MONTHS!!!!!....Sounds as if YRC is being pressured by creditors to slash deeper into our nest egg...This is going to affect legacy costs (past retirees)....Brothers and sisters,now I am deeply worried inside and wonder if we are truly on the brink...only time will tell....2 more years to the happy 25 year mark....DAMM....

I feel for ya brother. I was laid off the first of March from Yellow with almost 20 years total. I started with CF in 1989 I just wish I could have got my 500 hours for 2009 I just hope you get that magic 25 good luck Bro.

I was on Teamsters website and they are in negotiations YRC doesn'twant to use cash to pay H&W but to use property as collateral