Yellow | Yrc contributions to pension fund

Don't blame YRCW

Gentlemen please,
The pension system is based upon fraud. Demanding your pension be protected is equal to demanding slavery upon yourself (at least it is at this time of the game). Obamas Secretary of the Treasury was the head of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Now HE has your pension, NOT the Teamsters, NOT YRCW.
If you do not go to the source of the problem, the beginning, you are simply arguing with yourself. I see hard working men and women throughout TB accusing the innocent because of fear.
Don't be afraid, IT IS ONLY MONEY. And FAKE MONEY at that.
So you loose your cable TV, 52" big screen, F250 w/neon running boards...
That is nothing compared to loosing your freedom. All that "stuff" can be kept with a simple bankruptcy ruling. Your freedom can only be saved by YOU.

We (the USA) have been locked into a fraud since 1933. The Emergency Banking Act of March 9, 1933 and subsequent laws passed by congress rendered the United States insolvent and subjected the property of the United States and the property of every citizen of the United States and of the States to the dictates of the FEDERAL RESERVE.
READ -> The Bankruptcy of the United States
AND -> http://www.truckingboards.com/trucking/upload/yrc/56560-money-what.html

We must go to the source of the depression. We are beyond recession.

YRCW and every other corporation are playing with the ball WE THE PEOPLE ELECTED. We have become lazy with our beers and ballgames and let the shysters rob us blind. Stop attacking your brothers so we can put an end to the shysters.

You have your family and friends. You need each other. Get your best knife and your survival gear in order. All you MUST have is food. All other things are not of value. Be prepared to eat the next rabbit that runs across your lawn.
In the meantime go before your local council and demand they cut their wages in half and secure foodstuffs for the local population. ALL YOU MUST HAVE IS FOOD/WATER.

The recovery will come slowly but surely. YOU will determine if recovery brings freedom or slavery. You, me, all of us, elected "them" whether we voted or not. And we let them operate as outlaws.

Are we going to remain STUPID, or we going to learn the truth and repair things in an honorable fashion? The thieves will have to go, willing or not. What we do after the thieves is up to you and me.

Ignorance is one thing. Refusing to accept the truth is stupidity and just pizzes me off. STOP BEING STUPID

Gentlemen please,
The pension system is based upon fraud. Demanding your pension be protected is equal to demanding slavery upon yourself (at least it is at this time of the game). Obamas Secretary of the Treasury was the head of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Now HE has your pension, NOT the Teamsters, NOT YRCW.
If you do not go to the source of the problem, the beginning, you are simply arguing with yourself. I see hard working men and women throughout TB accusing the innocent because of fear.
That is nothing compared to loosing your freedom. All that "stuff" can be kept with a simple bankruptcy ruling. Your freedom can only be saved by YOU.

We (the USA) have been locked into a fraud since 1933. The Emergency Banking Act of March 9, 1933 and subsequent laws passed by congress rendered the United States insolvent and subjected the property of the United States and the property of every citizen of the United States and of the States to the dictates of the FEDERAL RESERVE.

YRCW and every other corporation are playing with the ball WE THE PEOPLE ELECTED. We have become lazy with our beers and ballgames and let the shysters rob us blind. Stop attacking your brothers so we can put an end to the shysters.

You have your family and friends. You need each other. Get your best knife and your survival gear in order. All you MUST have is food. All other things are not of value. Be prepared to eat the next rabbit that runs across your lawn.
In the meantime go before your local council and demand they cut their wages in half and secure foodstuffs for the local population. ALL YOU MUST HAVE IS FOOD/WATER.

The recovery will come slowly but surely. YOU will determine if recovery brings freedom or slavery. You, me, all of us, elected "them" whether we voted or not. And we let them operate as outlaws.

Are we going to remain STUPID, or we going to learn the truth and repair things in an honorable fashion? The thieves will have to go, willing or not. What we do after the thieves is up to you and me.

Ignorance is one thing. Refusing to accept the truth is stupidity and just pizzes me off. STOP BEING STUPID

FINALLY!!! An intelligent man!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

they may not know how to read but you can't spell. it's kearny
I'm aware, but with you knowing it's Kearny, means you've driven a truck in New York. To me, that's as bad as the down hill side of U S 27 over Monteagle. BTW, did you know the Truckstops at Monteagle or Kearny were the same size, with the same cinder block doorless outside cold water shower as every body else's in West Virginia?

Why doesn't Obama, do something about this stuff ???
He swore he'd help the working man, his elephant ears
plastered all over my Union Newsletter for Months~!
I was irritated when I saw ole' elephant ears on my
Monthy Union Newsletter stating we support Obama,
where the hell is he now ? We're still failing, everything
is going to hell for the working man, yet the pencil pusher's
keep gettin' richer...

Please tell me you are not another one of those people thinking Obama was sent to save the world... everyone is finally finding out what I already knew... Obama is just another worthless politician, no better or no worse than any other. I don't think anything is going to help the union man... we have sat back and let the government regulate the unions to near extinction. It's time to go back to the way it was when the unions were founded... get out your bats, axe handles, and torches. And about this thread... YRC will get the ok from the union, fill their bags with money, close the doors and run out the back doors. If it sounds like I have a bad attidude, maybe it's from watching Holland being run into the crapper.
On a cheerier note, everyone try to enjoy your Easter, and remember the reason for the season.

Lets Recap

I would start another thread but some mod has some grudge against me, so I hope this will suffice...Let's recap. In March 2000 something or other we (the Union) (I have to specify since I believe there are some Corporate sucka$$'s here posting). We agreed to certain contract agreeances. Then somewhere we agreed to give back 10% of our 'my' hard earned dollar. YRCW wanted 15% to begin with. (Remember?). Now YRCW wants pension...next is Health...wake up, smell the coffee, and kill shoeman...I mean Bin Laden...don't attack my text...Shoe man,,take this as a fun post, bro.

I would start another thread but some mod has some grudge against me, so I hope this will suffice...Let's recap. In March 2000 something or other we (the Union) (I have to specify since I believe there are some Corporate sucka$$'s here posting). We agreed to certain contract agreeances. Then somewhere we agreed to give back 10% of our 'my' hard earned dollar. YRCW wanted 15% to begin with. (Remember?). Now YRCW wants pension...next is Health...wake up, smell the coffee, and kill shoeman...I mean Bin Laden...don't attack my text...Shoe man,,take this as a fun post, bro.

Woa I didnt vote for ::shit::
I voted no on all counts :ranting2:
Wasnt me :shift:

Contract

Gentlemen please,

Contract...used to be a handshake. Contract...used to be a signature...contract is becoming ink in a tornado, hurricane, volcano, fire, sunami, (non existant). I am the middle man. The middleman voted the ('boys' republicans) out and voted the ('men' democrats) in. Let's fight...Since 2006 I Win .

Let management take a 10% cut for the 5 years like we are - let all the top people work for $1.00. If you check the Security filings - they just gave themselves a bunch of stock. They changed the date of our stock option without a vote. Zollars will get about 15 million in is golden parachute. They dont understand that without us there is no them. They made the mistakes now they should pay - not us. I voted no for the 10% and Ill vote no for this. Its time for Zollars to go. We need a transportation tzar to take over YRC.

Hey folks sorry to hear about yellow and your pension,but the creditors who are pushing yrc to not contribute are the fat cats from wall street........see the picture, I work for the company who 22 yrs. ago promised me a fair pkg, when I wasn't able to get onto a union co. Let me tell yiou what this co has done the last two yrs. stole 50% or more of my pension while they picked up large bonuses, lately they now don't contribute to 401 given me a 5% paycut., That equates two a 15% paycut. Now they have told us they will not give any employee any time for vacation this next year because they are going to a new system, that equates to a five week loss to all older employees. Any guess to what this co. name is.....CONWAY FREIGHT. tHIS IS WHAT THE FAT CATS WANT. I'm telling all young drivers there is no future in this business anymore and when recession ends go to work with the gov. or dwp.......Corp am. wants us all to work for minamim wages, and no benefits. Viking freight started this movement and a lot of us fell into the trap or were pushed into it due to no union jobs.......I just wish the original Hoffa would reaper things would change.......Keep you heads high we will win this battle.....workers vs. the rich......
darn if i said this about them i had fight on my hands down in gone but not forgotten :Off-Topic:

What the working man does not understand, or just chooses not to, is The people at the top who make the rules (Zollers, politicians, Bankers....)
All belong to the same Union. They watch out for each other, cover each others back, and make sure THEY get PAID.
They don't take pay cuts or suffer.
They don't worry about their PENSION (they don't have one). They don't need one.
They just take our money, that we work for, as their own.
Zollers will close this company and all will got to YRC Logistics.
He will take his millions and live happy ever after.
And WE the working man let it happen.
You local Union BA's collect more that one Pension, do you? Do you think Hoffa is worried about his pension?
I don't think so. Do you think any of them have YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART?
Wake up everyone, yes we would like YRC to survive.
It is a steady paycheck. But the people who decide don't care if we have a paycheck.
It is about THEM making money.
So sitting here thinking that what we do each day, taking care of customers is going to save anything, is a pipe dream!
This is about THEM, not US.
Hoffa and Zollers will still play golf together at the same country club with Obama, have a drink and laugh at how easy it was to make all that money. And we will let them.

Just file for bankruptcy and get it over with. Dump all the ceo's etc...and move on down the road. We just need to get back in the Freight business. Wipe the slate clean and start fresh. YRC has the largest network in the business we just need to start using it. Just a thought.

Just file for bankruptcy and get it over with. Dump all the ceo's etc...and move on down the road. We just need to get back in the Freight business. Wipe the slate clean and start fresh. YRC has the largest network in the business we just need to start using it. Just a thought.
BK is not an option for this Co., nobody would ship with us.

all the companies are freezing 401k's what makes us think that yrcw wouldn't try the same thing. They all seem to follow the same road.

Clairfication: If YRC files bankruptcy it can only be total liquidation. Chapter 7. No Reorganation. My local told us this during the 10% concession meeting. Bankruptcy attorneys where consulted before we gave up wages by YRC.
Thus if they file bankruptcy we will ALL be out of work! No more Pensions, No Union! No YRC! I don't see how our Union can survive if YRC goes under. Without YRC contributions.

Clairfication: If YRC files bankruptcy it can only be total liquidation. Chapter 7. No Reorganation. My local told us this during the 10% concession meeting. Bankruptcy attorneys where consulted before we gave up wages by YRC.
Thus if they file bankruptcy we will ALL be out of work! No more Pensions, No Union! No YRC! I don't see how our Union can survive if YRC goes under. Without YRC contributions.

The only thing the union would miss is the committee chairmanships and the COO trips to party locations.

1,400,000 members
-35,000 yrc members

I think they would make it OK