Yellow | Yrc contributions to pension fund

Why doesn't Obama, do something about this stuff ???
He swore he'd help the working man, his elephant ears
plastered all over my Union Newsletter for Months~!
I was irritated when I saw ole' elephant ears on my
Monthy Union Newsletter stating we support Obama,
where the hell is he now ? We're still failing, everything
is going to hell for the working man, yet the pencil pusher's
keep gettin' richer...

Are you saying you would rather have Nancy Pelosi running YRC ?

Sorry, baby

Antagonizer? whats that supposed to mean. Just an honest question I had. Dont worry I figured out what you were talking about.
You...honest? Yea. You got me hook line sinker...not!! Try to fool with someone without an opine. (or a brain).

I can't tell if you are killing Bin Laden or if you are Bin Laden...might want to change your avitar as it is confusing and a bit terroristic.

Hey folks sorry to hear about yellow and your pension,but the creditors who are pushing yrc to not contribute are the fat cats from wall street........see the picture, I work for the company who 22 yrs. ago promised me a fair pkg, when I wasn't able to get onto a union co. Let me tell yiou what this co has done the last two yrs. stole 50% or more of my pension while they picked up large bonuses, lately they now don't contribute to 401 given me a 5% paycut., That equates two a 15% paycut. Now they have told us they will not give any employee any time for vacation this next year because they are going to a new system, that equates to a five week loss to all older employees. Any guess to what this co. name is.....CONWAY FREIGHT. tHIS IS WHAT THE FAT CATS WANT. I'm telling all young drivers there is no future in this business anymore and when recession ends go to work with the gov. or dwp.......Corp am. wants us all to work for minamim wages, and no benefits. Viking freight started this movement and a lot of us fell into the trap or were pushed into it due to no union jobs.......I just wish the original Hoffa would reaper things would change.......Keep you heads high we will win this battle.....workers vs. the rich......

Hey folks sorry to hear about yellow and your pension,but the creditors who are pushing yrc to not contribute are the fat cats from wall street........see the picture, I work for the company who 22 yrs. ago promised me a fair pkg, when I wasn't able to get onto a union co. Let me tell yiou what this co has done the last two yrs. stole 50% or more of my pension while they picked up large bonuses, lately they now don't contribute to 401 given me a 5% paycut., That equates two a 15% paycut. Now they have told us they will not give any employee any time for vacation this next year because they are going to a new system, that equates to a five week loss to all older employees. Any guess to what this co. name is.....CONWAY FREIGHT. tHIS IS WHAT THE FAT CATS WANT. I'm telling all young drivers there is no future in this business anymore and when recession ends go to work with the gov. or dwp.......Corp am. wants us all to work for minamim wages, and no benefits. Viking freight started this movement and a lot of us fell into the trap or were pushed into it due to no union jobs.......I just wish the original Hoffa would reaper things would change.......Keep you heads high we will win this battle.....workers vs. the rich......
Great Post!!!!!!!!!