Estes | YRC Crash? Who really wants this?

I just heard today that we wil get our raise this year dont Know How much and really didnt expect much but I think the Big E Is still holding our own. so we must be doing something right?

I have never missed a raise in the 10 years I've been here.There's a guy at my terminal that has been here 18 years,he's never missed one.Hope I didn't just jinx us.I think we will get one.

LOL...we got a raise and if we did then I am sure you guys will, PFG is tight...real tight!!

WE could use you to deliver our Starbucks and Olive Garden peddles... Nothing frozen, just dump it in the front door, or wait for them to unload from the tail... We will call you.... "specialized"
GT... Put in an app already!!! :loser:

WE could use you to deliver our Starbucks and Olive Garden peddles... Nothing frozen, just dump it in the front door, or wait for them to unload from the tail... We will call you.... "specialized"
GT... Put in an app already!!! :loser:

Shoot, they would see me coming and want it on the shelf...LOL, no we don't do that either, last I was told Ft. Smith wasn't hiring, I just can't bring myself to wanna start at 1000 or 1100, and work till 2000 or 2100, I would never see my kids, I would rather run the ex-board and make the $ if I wasn't going to see the little ones, I'm divorced and I hardly see them at all now that they went back to school, usually just one weekend day, I would love to work for Estes, it just has to be a right fit for me, I am sick of starting over, although I know I will be there one day, can't throw groceries forever, and night shuttle doesn't seem to be in the near or distant future.