Yellow | Yrc down to Cream of Crop

The pension payments are not suppose to re-start until Jan 2011 if I remember right .:smilie_132:

Also what terminal are you talking about that takes 22 years to hold a shift at ? Is this Dock, Line or other ?

The pension payments are not suppose to re-start until Jan 2011 if I remember right .:smilie_132:
?
If you think pension payments will resume in 2011 you must still believe in Santa.
He was referring to the next vote in November where the DS sheep vote away the pension again.

Cream of the crop? The ones who work all the OT while so many of their brothers are laid off? What's that saying.....the ::shit:: that floats to the top.

If you think pension payments will resume in 2011 you must still believe in Santa.
He was referring to the next vote in November where the DS sheep vote away the pension again.

What vote ?? Is this something new ?

And about Santa WHAT DO YOU MEAN ? He's not what :ranting:

Many of the cream of the crop were able to find other jobs, others retired. Yes, there are many great employees left, but the worst of the worst can't leave unless they can retire, and many of them are under forty years old.

Many of the cream of the crop were able to find other jobs, others retired. Yes, there are many great employees left, but the worst of the worst can't leave unless they can retire, and many of them are under forty years old.
At our terminal, age doesn't seem to have anything to do with the quality of the employee. We have some worthless at the top, middle, and the bottom. But, we do have some real good ones mixed in between. I do wish that the ones who refuse to do a fair days work for a fair days pay would either move on, or get ::shit:: canned for stealing time. That way the rest of us can survive this mess, and maybe continue our career here.

And I'm sure we agree the worst of the worst are the small minority, but many on the list(read half the seniority list) are not qualified to drive a truck. Those leaving for other jobs are qualified to drive, ALL are qualified to drive.

those #s mike are talking about are layed off and getting 2-3 day calls for work. in may ill have 20 years and am not 1st guys layed off, there are men longer than me layed off

How do you figure if a guy worked the dock for 20 and gets a CDL. Then starts driving he is the cream of the crop? I am not tryin to **** anyone off. But come on. Just because you have a few years in doesn't make you the cream of the crop. The company has stuck it to the road driver again with their training programs. All those fork lift drivers taking the yard and road jobs. They didn't come out on the road until they could hold a gravy run. Oh well it is what it is?

life . wtf are you talking about ? some of you guys think that yrc is just drivers . no1 that i can think of here was talking strickly drivers . metalmike was talking yard/ road/city i was saying it takes more than 20 to hold a dock bid .
ps i wouldnt drive if they paid double . i enjoy my wife and home and would rather be there than some flea bag hotel 4 night's a week.

Who figures out who is worthless ?
Is this a bid position ?
Just because your worn out freight throwing body does not move like the 22 year old wonder boy in the next door are you worthless ?