Yellow | YRC Freight Adds Former Senior Con-way Freight and FedEx Freight Execs To The Team

Come on Jamie do we really have that much extra money in the Cayman Bank account to hire these guys ??:biglaugh:

Must have some extra money in payroll to add some EXPERTS.Last time we had a FedEx executive.Didnt we change our operations to Utility and Velocity? We all know how that worked out

:1904::duh::duh::duh: Jamie don't waste more money on more stupidvisors this is what we need:
1. Liftgate trailers
2. Yard goats w/AC
3. Pallet jacks
4. Load bars
5. Brooms
6. Fork lift computers
7. A coffe machine and
8. At least 5% back of wages to boost worker's morale.

Last edited:
Its time to get the burn barrels burning from coast to coast. Enough is enough. Your taking 15% from every union employee to pay a top executives. We are represented by the international brotherhood of vaginas.

You will be able to tell,they will spray paint a circle on the floor where the trash can has to be positioned.
I seem to recall the lean program or a similar idea when Bob Stull was president of Roadway.they were always painting freight bays,jeep lanes,where to put the dunnage carts and garbage cans on the309 dock

I seem to recall the lean program or a similar idea when Bob Stull was president of Roadway.they were always painting freight bays,jeep lanes,where to put the dunnage carts and garbage cans on the309 dock

onAPKnD.jpg

Hahaha.... You guys kill me!
Laughing while reading these posts.
Because they are so true. So true.
The madness will never stop.
Bad decisions.
Perfect example of "can't see the" forest for the trees "!

Last edited:
Its time to get the remember we have a chance burn barrels burning from coast to coast. Enough is enough. Your taking 15% from every union employee to pay a top executives. We are represented by the international brotherhood of vaginas.
Remember we have a chance to change our representatives later this year!! That will be the beginning of the end of the givebacks.

Last edited:
UOTE="Nickleb33rd, post: 1012039, member: 31254"]It warms the cockles of my heart to see the company investing soooo much money in senior VP's and new technology, both of which have no factor in the safe operation of a vehicle. All this, while at the same time telling us they cannot afford our pension payments or give our 15% back.[/QUOTE]
Im curious to know if the 33rd in your nick has any meaning? I know I'm off topic.Pardon me

UOTE="Nickleb33rd, post: 1012039, member: 31254"]It warms the cockles of my heart to see the company investing soooo much money in senior VP's and new technology, both of which have no factor in the safe operation of a vehicle. All this, while at the same time telling us they cannot afford our pension payments or give our 15% back.
Im curious to know if the 33rd in your nick has any meaning? I know I'm off topic.Pardon me[/QUOTE]

http://www.online-literature.com/dickens/nickleby/102/

Gotta be it!! Ya'll remember chapter 33, right?

Good Luck with Paul L. very much a "My way or the highway" guy. Likes to wear shirts two sizes to small to make himself look bigger:lmao:. When the union activity was ramping up at Conway, he was one of the anti-union heavy hitters at Conway they would roll out to give us town hall meetings on the evils of the union, just short of trying to scare us/threating us. Not a open door kind of guy and if he does listen to you, he'll arrogantly dismiss you and your ideas or opinions.

Good Luck with Paul L. very much a "My way or the highway" guy. Likes to wear shirts two sizes to small to make himself look bigger:lmao:. When the union activity was ramping up at Conway, he was one of the anti-union heavy hitters at Conway they would roll out to give us town hall meetings on the evils of the union, just short of trying to scare us/threating us. Not a open door kind of guy and if he does listen to you, he'll arrogantly dismiss you and your ideas or opinions.
So did he get canned over there, or did Yrc offer him more money and he decided the union ain't so bad after all?

zkPjNLV.jpg

:chairshot: