Yellow | YRC Freight Adds Former Senior Con-way Freight and FedEx Freight Execs To The Team

We need people in the actual day to day operations that know what they are doing. Tell me what these new hires can bring to the table? Welch and Jamie have been successful in stopping the bleeding but the next step should be qualified people from the Terminal Managers down. If the rest of this company is run the way 511 is managed we are doomed. The managers that have potential are all leaving! The company actually hired a consulting firm to come in and see why 20 bosses left. Everyone who works there knows they left because of the idiots running the place. I could go on all day about the stupid crap we deal with everyday. If this company would get back to the basics we could kick some ass but it will never happen with this management!

What, Exactly, is going on now at 511?
My barn@896/Orange used to direct load a minimum 2 pups each night.
Now, maybe 1 pup. What barns are they using to run freight around you?
I read a few weeks ago, frt is being ran around 402/Atlanta.
What barn is the frt being worked at? These are questions we on the West coast need to know!

What, Exactly, is going on now at 511?
My barn@896/Orange used to direct load a minimum 2 pups each night.
Now, maybe 1 pup. What barns are they using to run freight around you?
I read a few weeks ago, frt is being ran around 402/Atlanta.
What barn is the frt being worked at? These are questions we on the West coast need to know!
At 511 it is not about moving freight. It has been so bad for so long now nobody cares. The last COO moved a lot of 511 freight to 531 (Okc) and 521 (Hou). They are also loading a lot of direct within our metro area from 525 (FTW) and 508 (Gar). 511 (Dal) has around 80 laid off.

Hint: Check the service dates when you get a trailer from 511

Ok.... They told us... 525.....the east coast broke out... Snowstorm...... We will be getting 700 plus from 511 and our own Friday night Frt over the weekend. Garland... 508?....will be getting 511 Frt also.
Close to 4000 bills hitting 511 this weekend and they are trying to spread it out. We had 4 of 8 outbound people show up last night. Never even got done unloading the city trailers. We had to cross dock and load our own Frt. Which takes time.
Unload... And load your own Frt. Fine with me. But this is gonna be a mess for a while.
At least at 525. They have a shift coming in Saturday. But they are drivers so not much will get done. It's not like having the outbound crew who knows the Frt and where to put and how to go about it. Not to insult.... Just a fact. So... Expect some really messed up inbound loads people.... We will have people that normally drive... Not load.
What..... A..... Mess!

Good Luck with Paul L. very much a "My way or the highway" guy. Likes to wear shirts two sizes to small to make himself look bigger:lmao:. When the union activity was ramping up at Conway, he was one of the anti-union heavy hitters at Conway they would roll out to give us town hall meetings on the evils of the union, just short of trying to scare us/threating us. Not a open door kind of guy and if he does listen to you, he'll arrogantly dismiss you and your ideas or opinions.
Oh yeah the tight shirt guy!! Ha dude is like 6'5 350 and I think he wears a medium shirt, he is a jerk off and i didn't like him or trust him as far as I could throw his 350 pound ass.