Yellow | Yrc Freight to drop the R Yellow Freight

2fast2me

TB Lurker
Credits
We all no that the R was the problem. It was lead by R president R VP middle Mgt and a R computer sytem as good as the apple comadore.1985 ish... If ya'll have any shot its under the Y system. Maybe that's why all the closers. In the change..Propoesd.

They bring back all the Y people out of retirement Senior mgmt which is good . 3 years of apple 64 didn't and wont make you money.. Y had the best system hands down.. Ask any Y person... I'm sure I will here about how good the Big R was... Well you had 3 years now show R and let Y show how a real freight company moves freight... This is what the change is about.... Like it or not... The ball don't lie....

R ran every bill possible every day. Y ran every bill due that day....The difference huge on labor costs. Why give a customer freight 2 days early when you can't charge more,or have freight 2 days late... It's called the right freight on the right day... Freight 101

You mgmt people should know this... R pushed every bill every day. to get that 15 day turn around in billing .. Y pushed service bills every day to get that 15 day turn around to get paid.. Difference is you can see 15 days out on the revenue coming in under Y system R you couldn't project Apple 64..

I know R was a great company and served alot Teamster's a good retirement.... Technology, team work and working smart Right Freight on the right day.... will make this company grow..

Y people need to understand if they didn't already know.....Truth Y was closed yes closed Y teamsters dove tailed into R fact.. R system all the way .. Fact I't didn't work It's been damage control ever sense... Being from The Y it was very hard to Except. Truth.... Ball Don't Lie Still YRC FREIGHT dropping the way R did things.. Needed to clairfy

Hmm seems it was the CEO of Y that picked the R system over the Y system the only problem was he kept too may cry baby Y's around to screw it up.

Hmm seems it was the CEO of Y that picked the R system over the Y system the only problem was he kept too may cry baby Y's around to screw it up.

get over it. How long before everyone at this company will realize their is no more Yellow, no more

Roadway. Its been time to move on for a long time now. We have enough problems surrounding this company to keep worrying about Yellow and Roadway. Its YRC so lets go with it.

The problem here is far too many refuse to be assimilated. There in NO R there is NO Y. As long as FOOLS continue to focus on the past, the likelihood there will be a future diminishes everyday. The SS YRCF is listing BADLY. We will ALL be going GLUB GLUB GLUB unless ALL the crew start bailing. If you're not prepared to be part of the solution, then perhaps it time for you to ABANDON ship. Either way TURN AROUND and look where we're going. Because sure as hell we're NEVER going back.

The reason the R system was kept.It is the cheapest to use.Y and R with the C couldn't afford to continue running the Yellow system.It was too costly.The software that Y used was of the sole proprietary kind.Meaning any business that wants to use it has to pay a fee.That fee was quite expensive.The cuts were also made in management.If a company isn't willing or can't pay the supervision and bright mind trusts that both companies had.Then there is also a cut in that department.It doesn't take long for business to fail.When that business had world class leadership.Debt starts to pile up in a hurry and loss of customers.

someone is high! i'm not saying R is better or Y was better, but open up your eyes and look around. when the merge occured Y's Zollars was the man in charge and everyone who worked in the dispatch/operations is a Y. all the R people were let go as soon as they trained the Y people. all I here is how everything is R's fault because Y never did this or that before the merge. guess what dude, R never did this or that before the merge either. all this S$#@ started with the new YRC, blame them.

and about debt, R had none and owned everything outright. Y was ready to croak, and went into debt to buy everybody, good idea!

also, when R owned NewPenn they left them alone to make money, when YRC got ahold of them they tried to fix something that wasn't broke and almost killed them like they did Preston, SAIA, Smalley, Jevic etc. YRC under Zollars was commiting ******* until Rogers gave them CPR.

also, when R owned NewPenn they left them alone to make money, when YRC got ahold of them they tried to fix something that wasn't broke and almost killed them like they did Preston, SAIA, Smalley, Jevic etc. YRC under Zollars was commiting ******* until Rogers gave them CPR.

Yellow was, is and always will be a parasitic pos co. There so good that they declared BK back in 1951. Look it up.

someone is high! i'm not saying R is better or Y was better, but open up your eyes and look around. when the merge occured Y's Zollars was the man in charge and everyone who worked in the dispatch/operations is a Y. all the R people were let go as soon as they trained the Y people. all I here is how everything is R's fault because Y never did this or that before the merge. guess what dude, R never did this or that before the merge either. all this S$#@ started with the new YRC, blame them.

lets see dumbass at merger with in 3 months most y people in management where let go in the mid west it was r people in charge I speak only of the Midwest so your wrong in the last 12- 6 months they have walked all the big R people out in upper management brought back almost all the old Y people back FACT and I love the 80s dos computers lol reminds me of high school in the 80s really bigR

and about debt, R had none and owned everything outright. Y was ready to croak, and went into debt to buy everybody, good idea!

another lie why do you BIG R people talk out your asses know the facts yrcw assumed R and you had debt you where not debt free an most of your equipment was junk and your computers where older then the hills and technology so if you want to keep that fight going at least you should have facts lol either way if Y & R where 2 different companies they both would have failed over tme just like the 750 other ltl companies cAUSE FEDX CONWAY AND OLD DOMINION WOULD HAVE FINALLY SQUUEZED THEM BOTH OUT ALONG WITH THE HARD WORKING I MEAN HARDLY WORKING TEAMSTERS BROTHERS due to high legacy costs

I will correct myself. There was some outstanding debt due to the NP + RIEMER purchase...

Let me see if I get this right - Roadway had debt because of the companies they purchased. Sounds exactly like what happened with Yellow doesn't it? Just wondering.

zollars wanted to try to move freight so of course he kept the R people in place ... freight people, had he wanted to do things the Y way they would of gotten in with century 21 , they might of helped them to buy companys and make a profit instead of needing to buy another to **** to keep the last 1 alive ..
PS that roadway debt that was so large wasn't even as much as zollars bonus .profits from these companys would of paid it off in less than 2 years.

BigR bought NewPenn because they were returning 14-16 cents on the dollar. better return on the investment than YRC is getting on they're investment