Yellow | Yrc Freight to drop the R Yellow Freight

Freight 101 Brother... Stop and Read the bills... Just don't drive the truck.....DRIVER Dont' care about who has what.... MUTE>>>>>>>> Now

Read the Freight............. Be the Freight................. Remember you work for the company that is on your Towmotor :)... YRC just pays you !!!!!!....

P. S. No more T/C's or Exacts in the nose....

Our dock is competing with other docks that don't have half the experience.. One thing they do alot better is......Move service freight alot faster...OD, FREDX, ROADRUNNER. They all have a better computer system and can see the freight coming in and leaving.... Read the bills ....Do you think they drive there towmotor right passed a 85% trailer. F know they find way to close it...

You want to make a change taht can get fast results.... Close the trailer on satellites... That is the Key.. Who gives a flying F on load average thats not what you work for. Close it and geta fresh one up there. Put the pressure on Line / Relay.. Because it's there ASSSSS if they don't run it....Freight 101.. Take care of your satellites.. Thats the bread butter..Brothers...... Breaks is where it all Happens

Trying to BBQ my Easter dinner today :)

We are barely hanging on to most freight these days. I'm begging whoever is stealing the knives from the shipments that are being sent to one of our customers to please stop. I know it may not mean a whole lot for your job but it could mean someone else's if we lose this freight. I also want to say........PLEASE STOP THE Y & R CRAP! I wish they would have changed it to something else like UPS. One last point, if this company doesn't start servicing the customers and stop worrying about their precious numbers we will not survive. That all I have to say about that.

Chicago 309

We are barely hanging on to most freight these days. I'm begging whoever is stealing the knives from the shipments that are being sent to one of our customers to please stop. I know it may not mean a whole lot for your job but it could mean someone else's if we lose this freight. I also want to say........PLEASE STOP THE Y & R CRAP! I wish they would have changed it to something else like UPS. One last point, if this company doesn't start servicing the customers and stop worrying about their precious numbers we will not survive. That all I have to say about that.

YRC has gone through a lot of trouble to steal money from your checks every week, it is not fair to then go and steal it back, so knock it off.

Let me see if I get this right - Roadway had debt because of the companies they purchased. Sounds exactly like what happened with Yellow doesn't it? Just wondering.

"R" owed approx 143 M on the purchase. Not a BILLION plus that dollar put on us when he went on a spending spree, with some help of an economy heading south it became almost impossible to service that amount of debt with decreasing revenues. Allow me to reiterate yellow BK 1951. Could not even make $$ in a regulated environment. Look it up............................................................................................................... Better yet, ask a preston man.

and about debt, R had none and owned everything outright. Y was ready to croak, and went into debt to buy everybody, good idea!

Righteous...................................................................................................................................:funky::banana::36::36:

get over it. How long before everyone at this company will realize their is no more Yellow, no more

Roadway. Its been time to move on for a long time now. We have enough problems surrounding this company to keep worrying about Yellow and Roadway. Its YRC so lets go with it.

yellow trans inc.USDOT#65616,ROADWAY USDOT #71821 " With ROADWAY EXPRESS being the surviving entity of the merger will submit in it's entirety upon request..................................................:6781:

(This is my opinion as a 25 year employee, and as a member of TB....Not as a Moderator.....so here goes.....KK)

At this point in the game, does it really matter? Who really gives a **** about Roadway or Yellow Freight or the concessions? This is now YRC Freight.....move on.

I have seen management from both companies FUBAR this thing until it makes you sick.....I get it.....we get it.....let it work out....we are just a small Gog in the machine.

Really, now.....I, as well as other on here get sick and tired of those who do nothing but continually ***** and complain about any little thing that comes up....or when another member asks a simple damn question. then those of you who hide behind screen names take shots at his question, or worse yet go off the topic all together.

Seniority is great for those who have it, and sucks for those who do not have it.....give it a rest. A COO is great for those who are a plus terminal, and sucks for those who are a minus terminal.....that's the way it has been for my last 25 years here, and you are not going to make it change.....the rules are very well spelled out in the NMFA concerning COO and Management' Rights.....the problem here is, when the NMFA came up for a vote over the years, all everyone gave a rat's *** about was the pay raises that were shown on the papers they sent to us with a ballot.....that is why I crack up every time someone question why is it this way,or how come we have to.....SHORT ANSWER.....it is in the Contract that you voted for!

The Concessions crap and 15% cut complaining is wearing out too people....THE MAJORITY of the employees that voted, voted to ACCEPT it until March 31, 2015.....get over it and wait another 2 more years, or go somewhere else if it will make you life any better than you have it now!

We will ALL deal with it when the time comes, which will mean we are still here 2 years from now, no matter how many keep trying to throw dirt on our graves!

Those of you who are slow walking....taking way too much time in getting the loads together on the dock....taking way too long to hook up the sets and causing long delays in Line-haul....and Line-haul drivers who are trying to screw as many nickles and dimes out of this company, will be the death of it....not management.....if this thing does not keep turning around all the way to March 2015, you and I may not even be here to see what happens......you are hurting your fellow co-worker. Employee apathy is killing the chances for our survival.

Some of you should not even be allowed to own a keyboard, much less a computer, as it seems to make your life even more miserable......turn off the noise, unplug and go enjoy life.

Even though I do respect your right to express your opinions, some of you just want to ***** without any substance about everything.....read what members write and post first before making your self look like as ***......Oh, and go eat some chocolate Rabbits....KK
Guess we know who ur 25 was with. Moderate, don't worry about keyboards, computers and others lives. If u don't care for the truth, ban me. DILLIGAF

Some people think the change is due to the way cincy, stl , voted in the IBT...LOL Yea the company cares about the TDU vs IBT.lol... Its due to the fact you don't have the volume to stay a break..Plane and simple.. Want your break back.. Right frieght on the right trailer...on time not early...... That will grow volume, and your breaks back.... Freight 101 I really don't think it can be any easier.....
Cincy was always a top performing terminal, anybody who works for YRC would have seen these numbers posted. Frieght has been run-around other terminals to be worked at Cincy.Indy is one that knows this.

Some people think the change is due to the way cincy, stl , voted in the IBT...LOL Yea the company cares about the TDU vs IBT.lol... Its due to the fact you don't have the volume to stay a break..Plane and simple.. Want your break back.. Right frieght on the right trailer...on time not early...... That will grow volume, and your breaks back.... Freight 101 I really don't think it can be any easier.....

Were are safe for now. Just leaving 309, and was told coo is on hold.

For Pete's sake, some of you guys REALLY like picking at sc@bs. It wasn't the Yellow or Roadway Teamsters who caused our problems. But if we quit moaning about how it USED to be, we will be the ones who fix this mess.

I'm probably gonna **** off a lot of you that blame each other but after thirty five years I know alot of drivers (Union and Non) every co has the same types some good some bad. I'm a Teamster and get along with all the other Drivers in my P&D area. We all do the exact same things, pick um up and deliver um. It isn't brain surgery. what gets me thru the day is interacting with my friends ( drivers and customers) Its not up to me to price freight or run the company. I get paid to not break s&^% , deliver it and pick it up. today the freight is on my truck and tomorrow someone else has it. the runners will cancel out the slackers, just relax and do your job without screwing up. get along with others and your day goes by alot easier, and payday comes just the same. when it doesn't then it.s time to bi&*(.

Were are safe for now. Just leaving 309, and was told coo is on hold.

Thanks for the updated text Bag, letting me know the change is not on hold, in fact will be heard in April. Now at least I can get some sleep on the way to 205.

How about a thread on the subject of fixing problems instead of complaining more about Yrc,15%, union/non,taker/maker, Y or R... rate the best suggestions from 1 - 20 and get em submitted to Rogers. I know we don't have all the answers but I also know we do have some of them. Do you think we can get specific ideas with merit? I do too. You go first...

R+Y=X; X=R+Y/3 (or is it 5?)-Bill Zollars+Welch.

Go home ABFer... You have your own problems... Your Momma ever teach you too raise your hand and will call on you... Youu sir have no idea what ever your talking about..... Take your ball and go home!!!!!!!