XPO | YRC Holland very close to closing the doors

Lol the Holland terminal in my area is a joke. Get hired on and you might be lucky enough to work 2 or 3 days a week, driving a 14 year old Sterling. Then after a couple months of that, you'll get laid off. And if you go work for a non-union carrier, forget about the snot-noses ever hiring you back.

Yeah, great gig Wong... NOT

Lol the Holland terminal in my area is a joke. Get hired on and you might be lucky enough to work 2 or 3 days a week, driving a 14 year old Sterling. Then after a couple months of that, you'll get laid off. And if you go work for a non-union carrier, forget about the snot-noses ever hiring you back.

Holland terminal where I am drivers are working 60 hours per week. Still hiring more and cant keep up. No layoffs in the past 4 years.

Well at the barn I work at they hired a conway driver and let me say I'm glad he quit that guy was postal.

After years of working at the way, and then likely getting fired. yeah. He was probably not in a happy place.

I am honestly shocked there has never been a violent incident. With the way these people talk and act WHILE they HAVE their jobs.

Give it time one day one them Former Jar Heads with a bad case of Con~fed will get pissed off and he will pee all over there Cheerio Bowl !!

After years of working at the way, and then likely getting fired. yeah. He was probably not in a happy place.

I am honestly shocked there has never been a violent incident. With the way these people talk and act WHILE they HAVE their jobs.

Holland is balls to wall swamped with freight No layoffs & working 60 hrs a week , PLUS a 14 year old truck is still better than a camera !!!! & stupid pups hooking on ice & snow !!!

Give it time one day one them Former Jar Heads with a bad case of Con~fed will get pissed off and he will pee all over there Cheerio Bowl !!

I just hope he starts on the other side of the terminal. We've gotta guy at our terminal I could see goin postal if he ever got fired. I think he's on prozac

Well the terminal near me sure as hell isn't swamped. And I'll take my 3 year old Freightliner with the camera over that junk manbeater Sterling any day. Those things were crap even when they were brand new.

We have a few ex-Holland guys at my barn that got laid off and found work at non-union companies for the time being. Then Holland wouldn't hire them back because they worked non-union. What a bunch of crybaby BS.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Well the terminal near me sure as hell isn't swamped. And I'll take my 3 year old Freightliner with the camera over that junk manbeater Sterling any day. Those things were crap even when they were brand new.

We have a few ex-Holland guys at my barn that got laid off and found work at non-union companies for the time being. Then Holland wouldn't hire them back because they worked non-union. What a bunch of crybaby BS.

Complete lie. If they are laid off, which I dont believe in the first place, Holland would HAVE to take them back. Looks like you are the one full of BS

Three separate guys from two separate terminals and they all have the same story. Maybe they quit and wanted to come back, who knows. Don't really care if it's true or not as I have no intention of ever working for them just based on the quality of the terminal in question.

And Holland doesnt care if they worked non union. Its the skab companies that wont hire ex union

Holland is balls to wall swamped with freight No layoffs & working 60 hrs a week , PLUS a 14 year old truck is still better than a camera !!!! & stupid pups hooking on ice & snow !!!

Amen brother!!! I hope for one of the soon to be retired 04 wore out sterlings we have because they do not have cameras. I hate the Cameras. Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate. Every bump you hit you look at it to see what they might have busted you doing, It is barley even possible to do your job and not be breaking one of the 1500 rules they have. Next time I get called in I m just gona say where do i sign I gotta go.

And Holland doesnt care if they worked non union. Its the skab companies that wont hire ex union

Conway where I am has lots of past union drivers including myself, At least 2 from CF and maybe 5 or 6 from Holland, I think most of the former Holland drivers are sad they didnt go back when they had the chance. The Holland in my town needs city and line right now.

I'll take my new truck every year with sirius/XM radio and probably make more than you. Your worried about your job, else you would not be here venting. good luck to you.

I'll take my new truck every year with sirius/XM radio and probably make more than you. Your worried about your job, else you would not be here venting. good luck to you.

What you make and what take home are totally different

I think we all have one just like every place i have ever worked has at least one ******* most time's there is more than one but sometimes ya get lucky and thats all you get here at Con~way however they have and abundance of these people they love them !!

I just hope he starts on the other side of the terminal. We've gotta guy at our terminal I could see goin postal if he ever got fired. I think he's on prozac