Yellow | YRC, No Pay No Stay!

Triplex wrong about that.
Younger guys can never replace us old timers, not TUFF enough,
on a good night I could drive a hundred miles bebore stoping for my nap.
Now, hard to do a hundred without stopping to pee
The old guys said the same about us.
Remember? Or is that too long ago?

What I am saying is when we started working in the LTL sector the old guys that were there thought the same of us. And they were right. Some of us made it. Some of us didn't.

Last edited:
The old guys said the same about us.
Remember? Or is that too long ago?

What I am saying is when we started working in the LTL sector the old guys that were there thought the same of us. And they were right. Some of us made it. Some of us didn't.
You just think I'm senile
What were we talking about?

Team Tigers finally came through today¡¡¡
Saw that...
cLXSw7D.jpg

Reactions: mud
For this industry, the labor pool is not there knocking down the door to do this kind of work. Does anyone know a 22 year old person who wants to unload freight off the floor 10 hours a day? How about being away from home 2 or 3 weeks @ a time with no social life bringing home 300 a week after expenses & working 70 hours a week for that kind of money. I know I don't know people like this applying for this type of hard work. Do you? von.

JRaQie8.jpg

Wong and I at Ridge Sox game,wearing our "caps"...
You do know Homeland Security installed cameras that scan the Iris of your eye before opening day @ Fenway Park, don't you? Not only are you being watched, your eye ID is in computers across the nation, so you might want to turn down any deliveries or pick ups to Military Reservations. Who knows ya all might get to see the Cubans play ball from GUANTANAMO BAY. May the force be with ya, you gonna need it. von.

For this industry, the labor pool is not there knocking down the door to do this kind of work. Does anyone know a 22 year old person who wants to unload freight off the floor 10 hours a day? How about being away from home 2 or 3 weeks @ a time with no social life bringing home 300 a week after expenses & working 70 hours a week for that kind of money. I know I don't know people like this applying for this type of hard work. Do you? von.

For that money, no.but there are stIill plenty of good paying jobs, if you know where to look. Young guys in this area still get their cdl, factory jobs that pay as much as truck jobs are scarce. With nothing else available, this is still a pretty decent job.