Yellow | YRC rebuffed in move to acquire ABF, ABF's parent says

Scumbag Welch making deals. Lets just put all Teamster LTL workers in one sinking ship. Except Jenny, put her on a dingy with Bill Z and Welch e poo! Nice plan to go non Union in 1015!!
We're F ing DOOMED!! Wake up people!!

Huh, what? Huh, what?

See what happens when Warren Buffett is behind all of this , Young Grasshopper!
Think for a minute. YRC has no cash to do this; who owns the railroad that is building a big hub in K.C. Right now??

I remember being at a 710 meeting and Pat Flynn said that Hoffa told Zollers no more buying anymore companys with all the givebacks.

Have any of those who have posted to this thread used the links to investivate this RUMOR? It certainly appears not.

Yellow didn't have money to "buy" Roadway... Duh!
This is so above you! Wake up butt smocher

And now they don't even have the credit to buy you a new G.I. Joe doll with the Kung fu grip!!

This is a smoke screen, or someone else is involved!!

Also, remember if someone buys us; we go back to full rate, and you might be able to buy yourself a real screen name then !

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any of those who have posted to this thread used the links to investivate this RUMOR? It certainly appears not.
Yes - and it appears to be true. If the banks loan more money & the government allows this & the Teamsters approve of this, how can anyone deny this is a plot to get unions out of trucking.
As Mrs. Carlson once said to DR. Johnny Fever on WKRP. "It's not always the plus if you play your minuses correctly that make you the big money."

And now they don't even have the credit to buy you a new G.I. Joe doll with the Kung fu grip!!

This is a smoke screen, or someone else is involved!!

Ya, your probably right. Just like you we're arguing with people that there wasn't going to be a change of operations... Silly woman!! DC Velocity probably doesn't exist too, right? Put your orange and blue pom poms away little lady.

Sounds like a monopoly! I agree it does sound like all their Multi-Pension concerns would be over wouldn't! Thanks Hoffa for sleeping with the enemy!

If I were ABF I would run back to court, this proves that YRC was falsifying their financial records, and they did not have to cut pension contributions in order to stay in business!

If I were ABF I would run back to court, this proves that YRC was falsifying their financial records, and they did not have to cut pension contributions in order to stay in business!

Again, this would be a merger, not an acquisition.

ABF gets the YRC contract concessions and the network.

YRC gets the cash.

BOTH get the approval of investors and an influx of investment capital.

Its BUSINESS, nothing else.

Absolutely not a rumor for those whom have researched it.

If this story doesn't anger you, nothing will!

How does it appear, fearful intimidated sheep, with egg on their face?

Yes, indeed, I did vote NO!

Last edited by a moderator: