ABF | Yrc strike monday...

Every non yellow freight teamster is wishing unemployment on us and our families and we are the “mesters”? True Brotherhood. Good luck selling that ::::shit:::: trying to organize any other ltl company because after this it’s obvious “Brotherhood” is a fairytale
I understand you are scared and upset but everything you are saying is blatantly untrue. Also getting old as many of us are YRC refugees ourselves. Our hearts are breaking O'Brien never said that and neither did we. None of this is O'Briens fault by the way

This is a very difficult time for everyone at Yellow. I’m sure it is stressful beyond belief. Let these guys vent! I frankly cannot believe some of the comments I am reading on this forum and others. There doesn’t seem to me to be a lot of sympathy for what these men and women are going through. Some of you are sounding like you are actually happy. It’s disgraceful.

This is a very difficult time for everyone at Yellow. I’m sure it is stressful beyond belief. Let these guys vent! I frankly cannot believe some of the comments I am reading on this forum and others. There doesn’t seem to me to be a lot of sympathy for what these men and women are going through. Some of you are sounding like you are actually happy. It’s disgraceful.
FACTS

I understand you are scared and upset but everything you are saying is blatantly untrue. Also getting old as many of us are YRC refugees ourselves. Our hearts are breaking O'Brien never said that and neither did we. None of this is O'Briens fault by the way
The “Brotherhood” is absolutely a fairytale. Contract thumpin old school Teamsters have ratted, allowed management to watch zoom calls, solicited pickups out of their area for ot, and absolutely fkk the dog harder than the rest of the “brothers” who do their job effectively and efficiently and mind our own business. Of course your years of working in freight barns you probably never saw any of that LOOOOL

Go re- read post #49

The “Brotherhood” is absolutely a fairytale. Contract thumpin old school Teamsters have ratted, allowed management to watch zoom calls, solicited pickups out of their area for ot, and absolutely fkk the dog harder than the rest of the “brothers” who do their job effectively and efficiently and mind our own business. Of course your years of working in freight barns you probably never saw any of that LOOOOL
Actually no I have never seen adults act like this in my life certainly Noone in Denver or on this board has said anything like that but the anti union antagonists stirring up crap. Also wish you nothing but the best tired of being bashed as We suffered losses by Yellow and Hoffa Jr's BS as well. Thankfully we left 8 or 9 years ago but will never regain what was lost. So praying it works out for you.

Actually no I have never seen adults act like this in my life certainly Noone in Denver or on this board has said anything like that but the anti union antagonists stirring up crap. Also wish you nothing but the best tired of being bashed as We suffered losses by Yellow and Hoffa Jr's BS as well. Thankfully we left 8 or 9 years ago but will never regain what was lost. So praying it works out for you.
So you never actually worked dock or city/combo in a freight barn. Now I understand. Anyway ty for the well wishes and I hope now that yellow is finally dead abf and tforce drivers can finally get the pay they deserve

Our contract already settled so 0 impact. If Yellow goes out or not I would consider start looking. 🙏🙏
That’s another thing. You don’t think i started looking yet?? Abf not hiring. Even ups package not hiring vacation replacements atm. Maybe i could be a janitor or school bus driver. Obrien seems to love those careers

That’s another thing. You don’t think i started looking yet?? Abf not hiring. Even ups package not hiring vacation replacements atm. Maybe i could be a janitor or school bus driver. Obrien seems to love those careers
I would put my application’s at all 3 places, I left Yrc 15 years ago. Did it suck starting over of course but now I’m # 3 on 18 man board. You won’t believe the difference in the pension….

His obligation is also to preserve and grow the unionized LTL workforce. He seems to be failing at that big time if he sits by and lets Yellow disappear.. The Teamsters Union sadly has become big business which has forgotten their historic role. Today they are only concerned about the low hanging fruit - organizing very small groups of primarily public sector employees, school bus drivers, custodians, etc.
Here is a question, if Yellow defaults on the 50 million h&w payment can every company paying into that fund get a 50 million dollar break or reimbursement?

Every non yellow freight teamster is wishing unemployment on us and our families and we are the “mesters”? True Brotherhood. Good luck selling that ::::shit:::: trying to organize any other ltl company because after this it’s obvious “Brotherhood” is a fairytale
Guess it’s good to know what some of you yellow drivers are thinking of us!
I’m fairly sure I’ve seen your kind out here though, it shows in your driving!
But you’re fking wrong about “all” of us non-yellow guys!
Good luck in the rest of your life, brother

You have done nothing but blast the Teamsters as well as O’Brien saying that they don’t care about Yellow Freight employees, and yet you still want a Teamster job at ABF? Well guess what!!!
That man (Sean O’Brien) just saved Yellow from a Strike and most likely Bankruptcy by getting Central States to agree to put off cutting your Health&Welfare for 4-Weeks to give Yellow time to pay what they owe. And from what I am hearing, the Teamsters have agreed to sit down with Yellow to consider re-opening your current contract and re-negotiating some parts of it to help Yellow survive. All while still working on the T-Force and UPS Parcel contracts.
That is some pretty nifty negotiating on O’Briens team to get that done.
You still think the Teamsters and its members don’t care about Yellow?
I think you owe the Teamsters and especially Sean O’Brien a huge apology.
As stated already, get out of the Teamsters and O’Briens way so that they can get the best results they can for Yellow and the other Teamsters companies.
After all, isn’t that what we voted him in to do ???

You have done nothing but blast the Teamsters as well as O’Brien saying that they don’t care about Yellow Freight employees, and yet you still want a Teamster job at ABF? Well guess what!!!
That man (Sean O’Brien) just saved Yellow from a Strike and most likely Bankruptcy by getting Central States to agree to put off cutting your Health&Welfare for 4-Weeks to give Yellow time to pay what they owe. And from what I am hearing, the Teamsters have agreed to sit down with Yellow to consider re-opening your current contract and re-negotiating some parts of it to help Yellow survive. All while still working on the T-Force and UPS Parcel contracts.
That is some pretty nifty negotiating on O’Briens team to get that done.
You still think the Teamsters and its members don’t care about Yellow?
I think you owe the Teamsters and especially Sean O’Brien a huge apology.
As stated already, get out of the Teamsters and O’Briens way so that they can get the best results they can for Yellow and the other Teamsters companies.
After all, isn’t that what we voted him in to do ???
Well said , my friend

I would put my application’s at all 3 places, I left Yrc 15 years ago. Did it suck starting over of course but now I’m # 3 on 18 man board. You won’t believe the difference in the pension….

What's the difference in the pension? Sincerely asking, I'd like to know out of curiosity.