ABF | Yrc strike monday...

ABF & UPS are basically the same T-Force is a little different, maybe someone from T-Force can explain that
So you never actually worked dock or city/combo in a freight barn. Now I understand. Anyway ty for the well wishes and I hope now that yellow is finally dead abf and tforce drivers can finally get the pay they deserve
Aren’t you the same guy rambling on about “no brotherhood” anymore?
And now you’re wishing Yellow “dead”?
Interesting!
But a bit of a contradiction, I might add.

What's the difference in the pension? Sincerely asking, I'd like to know out of curiosity.
That is a hard one to answer as ABF and Yellow each have more than 25 different supplements. So there are multiple different pension formulas depending on the supplement you work under.
In the Southern Region Supplement, ABF currently earns $177.84 a month credit if they work the full year and don‘t miss any unpaid days. So, if you had 20-years at that rate and you worked to age 62 or later, your pension would pay you $3,556.80 a month. 30-years at that rate would earn you $5,335.20 a month. You can retire as early as age 57, but there is a 6% penalty for each year you are shy of 62-years old.
T-Force is currently paying $115 a month credit for each year earned and goes up to $120.00 a month credit starting in 2027 (I think).
So currently, 20-years earned is $2,300.00 a month and 30-years earned is $3,450.00 a month at the $115.00 a month credit rate.
I am not sure about the age requirements at T-Force.
And, I have no idea what Yellow currently gets credit for towards pension.
Last I heard, it was about a third of what ABF currently gets.
If I am wrong with my figures about T-Force or Yellow (Southern Region Supplement), please correct me!!!

That is a hard one to answer as ABF and Yellow each have more than 25 different supplements. So there are multiple different pension formulas depending on the supplement you work under.
In the Southern Region Supplement, ABF currently earns $177.84 a month credit if they work the full year and don‘t miss any unpaid days. So, if you had 20-years at that rate and you worked to age 62 or later, your pension would pay you $3,556.80 a month. 30-years at that rate would earn you $5,335.20 a month. You can retire as early as age 57, but there is a 6% penalty for each year you are shy of 62-years old.
T-Force is currently paying $115 a month credit for each year earned and goes up to $120.00 a month credit starting in 2027 (I think).
So currently, 20-years earned is $2,300.00 a month and 30-years earned is $3,450.00 a month at the $115.00 a month credit rate.
I am not sure about the age requirements at T-Force.
And, I have no idea what Yellow currently gets credit for towards pension.
Last I heard, it was about a third of what ABF currently gets.
If I am wrong with my figures about T-Force or Yellow (Southern Region Supplement), please correct me!!!
I bet you picked ABF just for the pension.....you realized feeding Bertha and Puddin wouldn't be cheap in your golden years.....