Yellow | YRC Teamsters Denied Overtime Pay

Yes this is happening, don't know about forced. Paid casual pay at second terminal. They aren't considered 6th punch because they are not at the same terminal. Florida is the location I was told first hand about(I trust him completely).

Yes this is happening, don't know about forced. Paid casual pay at second terminal. They aren't considered 6th punch because they are not at the same terminal. Florida is the location I was told first hand about(I trust him completely).

[quote author=R-14Driver link=topic=82967.msg858006#msg858006 date=1281639375]
This " news " article is from TDU so I will take it with a grain of salt until we hear from someone at the affected terminals :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Impartial Moderator? :poke:
Not supposed to take sides? :poke:
I don't care either way about TDU but anyplace I can get info works for me.
Are we supposed to Trust Hoffa and Zollars.
I Stand on the fence and listen BOTH ways and get ALL the info I can get and make my own opinions.
Do I believe everything TDU says NO :nono:,DO I believe everything Hoffa says NO :nono:, Do I ever Believe Zollars NO. :rant:
Yes this is the second time I called you on something and will prob regret it But I speak my mind as you will see from my post.
That ie why I would never (want) be a Mod.
I understand it is a thankless job and alot of work you put in for the betterment of the site. :iamnotworthy: :iamnotworthy:
And I thank you for doing it. You have gone above and beyond for Jeff,KK,Vwaggs and this site. :clap: :thumbsup:
Oh well here goes. :chairshot: