Yellow | YRC Teamsters Denied Overtime Pay

[quote author=R-14Driver link=topic=82967.msg858006#msg858006 date=1281639375]
This " news " article is from TDU so I will take it with a grain of salt until we hear from someone at the affected terminals :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Impartial Moderator? :poke:
Not supposed to take sides? :poke:
I don't care either way about TDU but anyplace I can get info works for me.
Are we supposed to Trust Hoffa and Zollars.
I Stand on the fence and listen BOTH ways and get ALL the info I can get and make my own opinions.
Do I believe everything TDU says NO :nono:,DO I believe everything Hoffa says NO :nono:, Do I ever Believe Zollars NO. :rant:
Yes this is the second time I called you on something and will prob regret it But I speak my mind as you will see from my post.
That ie why I would never (want) be a Mod.
I understand it is a thankless job and alot of work you put in for the betterment of the site. :iamnotworthy: :iamnotworthy:
And I thank you for doing it. You have gone above and beyond for Jeff,KK,Vwaggs and this site. :clap: :thumbsup:
Oh well here goes. :chairshot:

This " news " article is from TDU so I will take it with a grain of salt until we hear from someone at the affected terminals :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I Stand on the fence and listen BOTH ways and get ALL the info I can get and make my own opinions.
Do I believe everything TDU says NO :nono:,DO I believe everything Hoffa says NO :nono:, Do I ever Believe Zollars NO. :rant:
Yes this is the second time I called you on something and will prob regret it But I speak my mind as you will see from my post.
I understand it is a thankless job and alot of work you put in for the betterment of the site. :iamnotworthy: :iamnotworthy:
And I thank you for doing it. You have gone above and beyond for Jeff,KK,Vwaggs and this site. :clap: :thumbsup:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote author=Renscout link=topic=82967.msg858996#msg858996 date=1281818226]
[/quote]
.[quote author=R-14Driver link=topic=82967.msg858648#msg858648 date=1281759505]
The TDU article says they ( YRC ) are not paying OT on the sixth and seventh punch are you verifying this ?
[/quote]
[quote author=R-14Driver link=topic=82967.msg858657#msg858657 date=1281760506]
Thank you VERY much for the info ! :thumbsup: I hope this as other things comes to a fast ending soon !!
[/quote]

I guess you failed to see ALL the post