Yellow | YRC Worldwide misses restructuring milestone, warns of bankruptcy potential

Dearest Jeff:

I do not understand why you would post such drivel on here! I respectfully request that you refrain from this non sense in the future. I have it on very good authority(joe, and he has the art work to prove it!), that everything is great at all yrcw companies with massive ebida profits right around the corner!
Now, if you have some pop art to back up this outrageous claim, then I'll be able to believe it! And I want to believvvve!:biglaugh:

PS: You're the best site owner on the web and have the bestest of all sites, bar none!!!!!:butt kiss:

what the hail is wrong with you?
images
They got rid of $7-$8 hundred million of debt just with debt swaps..I mean they are on it

write-formulas-ms-word-200X200.jpg
If YRC's debt was $837.3 million at the end of December 31, 2010, and it was said they got rid of more debt in the latest restructuring then the $400 million in the first debt swap then the debt now is around $3-$4 hundred million
th_debt.gif
That ain't too heavy

in light of the crap going on in wisc. , does anyone ever think that our next vote will be the "only way we can make it is to vote the union out" cause it seems to me YRC just told cs to go fly a kite......

And who sits on these pension boards ? (HINT) Company/ Teamster jointly administered board members

Are you really really sure about that ? Hint the answer is no . The Teamsters and the company have Trustees who have a vote and who negotiate the amount of money that the company will pay into the fund but for the most part all funds per Government regulations are run apart .

Your Plan is administered by independent, third-party organizations whose only obligations are to you and your fellow participants. All information about your benefits is kept strictly confidential. wctpension.com

And as you know the Central States is run by the Government and has been since 1982 .

Since 1982, under a consent decree with the federal government, the fund has been run by prominent Wall Street firms and monitored by a federal court and the Labor Department .

I am not a financial expert. I do read what financial experts are saying and I do know how to think. Many are indicating that the USA is on the verge of a financial collapse and that it would be smart to get your money out of the banks and out of stocks. When I read what they say or listen to their interviews their points make more sense to me than of those who think the federal government should try and control everything. Companies like YRCW don't seem to have much of a chance of surviving if they are correct. An college education is no assurance of being able to think clearly or of being smart.
To my way of thinking, Gross's decision to dump U.S. debt may have any of three "big picture" implications for little investors like you and me. The first: He may believe the U.S. government is going to default on its debt, and he doesn't want to be holding the bag when it does.
Bond Guru Dumps U.S. Debt -- Time to Panic?

its completely amazing to me that there is ANYONE on the face of this planet who really thinks yrc is going to pull out of this thing--- PEOPLE ITS OVER anyone working for yrc thats not out looking for jobs is completely out of touch and just remember my teamster brothers--- hoffa is up for re-election this year HIS ENTIRE STAFF was in favor of reaching deep into your pockets--- remember that when you fill out that ballot

its completely amazing to me that there is ANYONE on the face of this planet who really thinks yrc is going to pull out of this thing--- PEOPLE ITS OVER anyone working for yrc thats not out looking for jobs is completely out of touch and just remember my teamster brothers--- hoffa is up for re-election this year HIS ENTIRE STAFF was in favor of reaching deep into your pockets--- remember that when you fill out that ballot
And, who do you work for?

Bankruptcy, financial rearangement, sounds like United Airlines and GM. Screw the employees, the creditors and the union.

AAAAhhhhhhh I knew I wouldn't be dissapointed. I came here tonight feeling a little low and thought I would get a little lift from my truckingboard buddies. Thanks guys I'm back on track now, I was starting to think everything was going to be OK. Whhhhheeeeeeewwwwww that was close!!!

imagesqtbnANd9GcQfh0HxWqn3kl7OL5TyP.jpg
Hoffa caused this whole mess? Okefenokee. Don't be amazed if this shocking event blows over in a week.

And the Trustees are made up of Union/ Employer persons Right ? In WTWT Prudential is the third party Right ? By looking at the names from the trustee 's I see a lot of union officals their and of employer people too.
Are you really really sure about that ? Hint the answer is no . The Teamsters and the company have Trustees who have a vote and who negotiate the amount of money that the company will pay into the fund but for the most part all funds per Government regulations are run apart . This is the understanding I have had over the years in the WTWT and that these people have made better decisions than those in other funds.

Your Plan is administered by independent, third-party organizations whose only obligations are to you and your fellow participants. All information about your benefits is kept strictly confidential. wctpension.com

And as you know the Central States is run by the Government and has been since 1982 .

Since 1982, under a consent decree with the federal government, the fund has been run by prominent Wall Street firms and monitored by a federal court and the Labor Department .

And the Trustees are made up of Union/ Employer persons Right ? In WTWT Prudential is the third party Right ? By looking at the names from the trustee 's I see a lot of union officals their and of employer people too.

Yes you are right They the company and the Union are the " Trustees " BUT they are NOT the Administrator as I posted above .