Yellow | YRC Worldwide misses restructuring milestone, warns of bankruptcy potential

You might as well be a teacher its all the same right? Evil union thugs, lazy freeloaders and all that, somehow my grandkids are paying for this, you know the drill. its all your fault because you want a pension some day that this place is broke.

Good for you..an good luck..i was associated with 3 union carriers and they all turned out the same..they no longer exist

When I was at Preston, we had a guy come to work there that had worked (shut down?) 7 union carriers. When he got his '30 day letter' of hire, many of us joked we needed to go put in applications. Sure enough, Preston closed.....

TM announced at our pre-shift yesterday that "milestone doesn't really mean milestone", saying that what happened Feb. 28 was just a formality and that we shouldn't overreact. Actually I don't think anyone cared until he brought up the issue, now everyone is panicking, apparently there's an Apr. 29th deadline but that's probably just a formality too.

TM announced at our pre-shift yesterday that "milestone doesn't really mean milestone", saying that what happened Feb. 28 was just a formality and that we shouldn't overreact. Actually I don't think anyone cared until he brought up the issue, now everyone is panicking, apparently there's an Apr. 29th deadline but that's probably just a formality too.
I bet that we would get a laugh if we had a list of all of the dates, over the last two years, that we have been threatened that this rat hole would be shut down. We can't even go a couple of months without another deadline/threat of a shut down.

You should be good then. Re-assuring. No doubt

I told you that a few days ago..didn't I? :Violin:

I bet that we would get a laugh if we had a list of all of the dates, over the last two years, that we have been threatened that this rat hole would be shut down. We can't even go a couple of months without another deadline/threat of a shut down.
They've cut so many back alley deals kicking the can down the road over the last couple years that Zollars probably has notes written on the palm of his hand (over the callouses) reminding him of the up coming deadlines. That's probably why Sheila is leaving. She needed to get away from the insanity.

Oh ye of little faith, the largest trucking company in the world needs to be successful in order to pay top wages and full pension. Just thank Bill and Jimmy you even got a job
KneelSuckers.gif

th_imagesqtbnANd9GcTsP83-o6qDDiAGySZRH.jpg

Oh ye of little faith, the largest trucking company in the world needs to be successful in order to pay top wages and full pension. Just thank Bill and Jimmy you even got a job
KneelSuckers.gif

th_imagesqtbnANd9GcTsP83-o6qDDiAGySZRH.jpg

Everyone, please excuse joe this morning, hes got the runs and its coming out of the wrong end!!!:biglaugh:

I told you that a few days ago..didn't I? :Violin:
I'm at the point where I don't believe anything I read or hear or what anyone tells me, more so when I hear from the IBT/Co. and even less from the likes of YOU!!! You're to GungHo for me JC, people who get all fired up after the union/co. try to fill our heads with their bs makes want to projectile vomit in every direction.

I'm at the point where I don't believe anything I read or hear or what anyone tells me, more so when I hear from the IBT/Co. and even less from the likes of YOU!!! You're to GungHo for me JC, people who get all fired up after the union/co. try to fill our heads with their bs makes want to projectile vomit in every direction.

The truth does hurt and could make you sick but the worst part is--
The road to truth is long, and lined the entire way with annoying bastards
- Alexander Jablokov

don,t count them out they still have millions in unsold properties around the country, of course mabe they will send that money over seas also

And I think the judge gets to determine everything.

Yep, he does. Wouldn't matter-- the customers would leave so their freight wouldn't get lost, stranded, or destroyed.. Normally, when a Union LTL Company announces BK, they announce a cease of operations first. I've been thru it. Last time, (Preston) a customer told me YELLOW had notified them on Saturday that we were closing on Monday. Preston let us work all weekend, half a day Monday before we found out....

Yep, he does. Wouldn't matter-- the customers would leave so their freight wouldn't get lost, stranded, or destroyed.. Normally, when a Union LTL Company announces BK, they announce a cease of operations first. I've been thru it. Last time, (Preston) a customer told me YELLOW had notified them on Saturday that we were closing on Monday. Preston let us work all weekend, half a day Monday before we found out....
Bill count was down about 1,000 per day after the threat of bkrcy????